Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
3 answers
285 views
Hi There,
I want t add format code block like one you have in this html editor.
would you please send me a sample about adding format code block functionality to a html editor?

Thanks
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Aug 2011
2 answers
154 views
Hi,
I have 2 'google suggest' style RadComboBox with EnableLoadOnDemand="true". Is there an easy way to call the OnItemsRequested function every time the ComboBox gets focus?

I get the items the first time the ComboBox receives focus and if I start typing but the problem I have is the following:
1. I type something in ComboBox1.
2. I click in ComboBox2 and see filtered items based on ComboBox1.
3. I type something else in ComboBox1.
4. I click in ComboBox2 again and the old filtered items are there. It does not make another call to the codebehind handler for OnItemsRequested until I type something.

Thanks,
Dan
Dan Lehmann
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 24 Aug 2011
1 answer
158 views
Hi Team,

I am using below code of rad time picker.
  <telerik:RadTimePicker ID="txtFromTime" runat="server" Width="80px" ToolTip="From time">                      
                            <TimeView Skin="Default" ShowHeader="False" Interval="00:30:00" Columns="4" runat="server" >
                            </TimeView>
                        </telerik:RadTimePicker>

Problem: when i select time 8.00am or 8.30am from timeview and again open timeview popup the selected time shown is 12.00 Am and 12.30 am respectively. Same proble happens when i select 9.00am and 9.30 am. With rest of time selections controls works fiine.
Can you suggest why this is happening so.

Thanks
Rupinder
    
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 24 Aug 2011
2 answers
91 views
Hello

I have on the same aspx page RadDateTimePicker and RadEditor (Rad Ajax Controls 2011 Q2). I set EnableEmbeddedSkins="true" for both control and set Skin="Default" for RadEditor and Skin="Hay" for RadDateTimePicker. In FF (5.0,6.0) looks ok, but in IE8 RadDateTimePicker looks wrong. On another aspx page I have only RadDateTimePicker and it looks ok. Could you help me?

Małgorzata Filipek

  
Malgorzata Filipek
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 24 Aug 2011
1 answer
150 views

I use BinaryImage in a RadListView (BinaryImage First Look example). Have problem if a Contact not have save image (BinaryImage)
I get "Unable to cast object of type 'System.DBNull' to type 'System.Byte[]'."
Tips on how I get around if a contact person chooses not to store their personal contact picture in the database?
I use sql server 2008 and datatype varbinary(MAX)

Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 24 Aug 2011
5 answers
125 views
I guess it's debatable whether this is the desired behaviour, but I noticed that when I use SetEffectiveRange it only accounts for the start date, not the end date.  To use a quick, realistic example, let's say we have an office that blocks off the time when they're closed with a recurring appointment from 5 PM to 8 AM.  If I parse all of the appointments on a given day, I get the equivalent of:

8 AM - 9 AM - Early appointment
12 PM - 1 PM - Lunch
5 PM - 8 AM tomorrow - Office closed

But I don't get:

5 PM yesterday - 8 AM today - Office closed

Similarly, if an appointment runs from Monday to Wednesday and I use SetEffectiveRange to show Tuesday's appointments, the effective "all day" appointment doesn't show.  I can work around this easily enough by setting a wider range and filtering with an If statement, but I don't know if this is considered the expected behaviour for this function.
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Aug 2011
7 answers
183 views
Hi,
I am using RadControls ver. 2011.2.712.40 and have this problem only in IE9.

For any button that I have in a RadWindow, the center part of the sprite moves down a couple px when depressed. Please see the screenshot..

I suspect an iframe css rule conflicting with the button styling but cannot narrow it down. Has anyone seen this problem before?

Thanks,
Dan
Dan Lehmann
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 24 Aug 2011
1 answer
80 views
Hi everyone,

I have come across a very odd scenerio. I made the default document on my sever dashboard.aspx and when I navigate to the site ( http://apps.amortech.ca ) none of the listboxes seem to work but if I define the page ( http://apps.amortech.ca/dashboard.aspx ) everything works fine.

It works in Firefox both ways but none of the others (haven't tested in Chrome)

Has anyone come across this issue before? Im trying to figure out if its in IIS config or in the app.

You can navigate to those 2 pages to see as that is just a prototype.

Thank you for your time.
Genady Sergeev
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Aug 2011
3 answers
136 views
Hi,

I'm new to Telerik, and thus I'm trying out some of your examples to familiarize myself.

I only downloaded the dll's, and added the axd to my existing web.config. Following, I've tried to incorporate a number of different demos into my website. I can make them work on the initial page load, but using paging results in an empty control after pageload. The simplest instance I've tried is:

http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/grid/examples/programming/simplebinding/defaultcs.aspx

Inserted the exact same RadScriptManager, RadAjaxManager and RadGrid into my aspx, and added the codebehind - only changed the query and connectionstring.

First pageload works, but after trying to go to any other page (there's 50 pages of records), it results in an empty rad grid container:

<div id="phcontent_0_phcontent_0_RadGrid1Panel" style="display: block; ">
  <div id="phcontent_0_RadGrid1" class="RadGrid RadGrid_Default" style="width:97%;"
  <!-- 2011.2.712.35 -->
  <input id="phcontent_0_RadGrid1_ClientState" name="phcontent_0_RadGrid1_ClientState" type="hidden" autocomplete="off">
  </div>
</div>


There are no javascript errors, and the call to Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource.axd?_TSM_HiddenField_=phcontent_0_RadScriptManager1_TSM&compress=1&_TSM_CombinedScripts_=%3b

has the content
if(typeof(Sys)!=='undefined')Sys.Application.notifyScriptLoaded();
(function() {
      function loadHandler() {
          var hf = $get('phcontent_0_RadScriptManager1_TSM');
          if (!hf) return;
          if (!hf._RSM_init) { hf._RSM_init = true; hf.value = ''; }
          hf.value += ';';                                    
          Sys.Application.remove_load(loadHandler);
      };
      Sys.Application.add_load(loadHandler);
  })();


Does anyone have an idea as to what I'm doing wrong?
Morten
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 24 Aug 2011
1 answer
138 views
I have a diferents custom skin.

My doubt is:

RadSkinManager accept add in radcombobox custom skin?

Or I need use RadPageStylist control???

Thanks
Tsvetina
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Aug 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?