Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
129 views
I'm having trouble with the drop line indicator.  It will not appear.  I only have one grid and I need to reorder the rows.  I have checked the drag drop demo line by line and but I know that I must be missing something.  If someone can point me in the right direction about

1. What fires the line indicator?  Is it automatic or do I need to wire something up?  I've tried different skins but that did not help. 

I'm using a User control if that makes any difference and I am using Ajax. 

Thanks

Galin
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Oct 2011
2 answers
199 views
Currently we run a UK server but we have some Australian users, with the time differences being so great the AU users have some issues with the datepickers.  We have solved most of the issues apart from setting what today's current date is on the Telerik Datepickers.  We cannot find a way of changing what the current date is for the datepicker, when it uses the server time this can sometimes highlight the wrong date on the popup.
Steven
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 17 Oct 2011
1 answer
164 views
I'm running a web-site that when in IE uses IE9 standards mode. This web site uses a RadSplitter to display external content in a RadPane.

When showing a page in the RadPane that requires IE7 compatibility mode IE still seems to render in IE 9 standards mode causing rendering defects.

Opening a new tab and pasting in the exact same URL the page is rendered flawless in IE7 compatibility mode as long as it runs outside of the RadPane.

Is this a shortcoming of IE 9 (cannot display mixed standardsmode and compatibility mode in iframes on the same page) or is there something with RadPane I need to do?
Dobromir
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Oct 2011
1 answer
106 views
Hi there,
        I am using a rad grid which containd a detail table inside. I have applied column width to few of the columns in the main grid. But once I expand the main grid row, the column width is not maintaining as desired in the main grid. Could you explain the exact reason behind this and what is the solution ?

Regards,
Shafi
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 17 Oct 2011
3 answers
200 views
I'm using Captcha Control in a my Login Page.

All the pages of website are protected from login, so in web.config I have set the <location> tag with attribute path="" to protect all pages like below:

 <location path="">
  <system.web>
   <authorization>
    <allow roles="aaa"/>
    <deny users="*"/>
   </authorization>
  </system.web>
 </location>

If I'm not logged, the Captcha doesn't show image. If I put it in a second page, after login I see correctly the image.

Is there anything to configure to show it in my case?

Thanks,

Matteo
 


Paul
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 17 Oct 2011
1 answer
78 views
Hi,

We are using the Q1 2008 version of RadEditor, and we have a problem that happens which I cannot reproduce at will.

The Editor is set to to strip ALL formatting on paste. The content can then be formatted to look as desired. When the content is saved, it will occasionally convert characters such as < to %3c, = to %3d, " to %22, etc.

Like I stated, it happens randomly, so I can't reproduce at will, but it there a way to prevent it from happening, because it becomes too many characters to attempt to do a replace on.

Thanks!
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Oct 2011
2 answers
93 views
Hi

Can someone just confirm something for me?
I need to monitor a process that is running in a class library, I need to call a method in my class library that will process x number of files I would have liked to have incremented the progress bar after each item was processed so the user could monitor the overall progress, I seem to remember doing this using the windows controls by raising an event from the class library method and incrementing the bar each time the event was fired.
I don't think the above is possible with the web version of the control. Am I correct?

Thanks
Martin.
Peter Filipov
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Oct 2011
1 answer
61 views
Hello,

I am trying to select few nodes of a rad tree view through code at run time(during page load). Once all the child nodes are selected I am selecting their parent node as well. When the page is loaded I am seeing an expanded parent node but selection(checked) of them is missing. But when I read the collection of checked nodes these nodes which I checked through are being returned.

Can you please help in resolving this issue. Any sort of help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Srinivas
Plamen
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Oct 2011
1 answer
104 views
I am having problems closing any of the Advanced templates after clicking on Insert (command name Insert) or Update (command name Edit) buttons. The code behind runs successfully and the database is updated but form remains on the screen. The only solution so far is to use redirect but in that case scheduler goes back to todays date and generally it is not very good solution. I've alos tried binding the scheduler upon execution of the code (instead of using redirect) and still the advanced template remains visible. What could be done to fix this issue. Thanks
Ivana
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Oct 2011
4 answers
80 views
Hi
I'm using radgrid inside the radpanelbar.
I'm using the Radtooltipmanager.
All tooltips are showing currectly.
the tooltips of Slider like Decrease,Drag and Increase are appears as normal tooltips.
But rest of the other things are appearing in telerik style tooltip.
How cloud I fix this please help me as early as possible.
Ram
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 17 Oct 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?