Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
3 answers
97 views
Does RadEditor Lite support HTML5? Or will it strip out HTML5 tags like <video> or <nav> etc?
Stanimir
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Oct 2011
3 answers
283 views
Greetings,

Despite the help i can find on the Internet , i still cannot manage to open a radwindow when i click on a LinkButton...

here is my code:

<asp:Repeater runat="server" DataSourceID="SqlDataSourceRDVUtilisateur">
    <ItemTemplate>
        <br />
        <asp:LinkButton ID="RDVUtilisateur" runat="server"><%#Eval("objet") %></asp:LinkButton>
    </ItemTemplate>
</asp:Repeater>

The RadWindow i have added:

<telerik:RadWindow ID="RadWindow1" runat="server" OpenerElementID="RDVUtilisateur"
    VisibleOnPageLoad="false">

I already have a RadScriptManager in my masterpage


Question 2 : Is it possible to send an id in this linkButton and to get it back in the RadWindow?


thanks in advance !
Adigard
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 31 Oct 2011
1 answer
154 views
I have some pages in older classic ASP. Can I open radwindow from a classic ASP page?
If yes then how would I go about doing this?

Thanks
Sunil
Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Oct 2011
2 answers
83 views
Hi, currently resolving issue myself. Will update again later
Riaan
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 31 Oct 2011
1 answer
154 views
I need a default toolbar that is provided by the edior. Along with all the optiuon i need to add one dropdown, the values will be comming from the database. Is there a way that i dont have to write the code for adding default toolbar & write the code only for adding a dropdown. I checked the example provided in

http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/editor/examples/customdropdowns/defaultcs.aspx


This will not add default toolbar, Please suggest what shopuld be the approach.
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Oct 2011
1 answer
99 views
hello everyone, it's not a telerik issue, hope someone will answear anyway

My aspx page loads user controls (ascx) dinamically
code example:
ASCXlist.Add("/Admin/ASCX/Seasons.ascx")
ASCXlist.Add("/Admin/ASCX/Arrangements.ascx")
Dim UControl As Control PlaceHolder_UC.Controls.Clear()
For Each l As String In ASCXlist
 UControl = New Control
 UControl = CType(LoadControl(l), UserControl)
 PlaceHolder_UC.Controls.Add(UControl)
Next

those ascx raise events that I have to catch on aspx page
I don't have any idea how to do it.
Having load user controls dinamically I don't know where to write the code, how do i catch them?

Thank you
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 31 Oct 2011
1 answer
146 views
Hi,

I want to display menu as displayed in one of demo application

http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/menu/examples/functionality/templates/defaultcs.aspx

But the problem is menu items should be populated dynamically based on role of the user who logged into application.

Can any one please help me in this regard. Sample code will be appreciated.


Thanks,
Sumanth
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 31 Oct 2011
3 answers
319 views
I need to know if we can create custom HeaderTemplate  and ItemTemplate Programmatically?


. 
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 31 Oct 2011
1 answer
142 views
I'm programmatically creating a RadAjaxManager object as I'm creating custom webservercontrol that wraps the Grid, ContextMenus, and a Loading Panel to do some custom operations.

So far, I've been unable to get the RadAjaxManager to operate as it does when it's added directly to a page.  The loading indicator doesn't show up on the grid at all, and I consistently get an error when attempting to fire Rebind on the grid from an ajaxRequest:

'ctl00_MainContent_SpreadsheetControl_ctl00_MainContent_SpreadsheetControl_MainGridPanel'. If it is being updated dynamically then it must be inside another UpdatePanel.

The code used to create and initialize the objects is below.
Any idea what the issue could be?

protected void CreateControls()  //Called from CompositeControl constructor
        {
            AjaxManager = new RadAjaxManager() { ID="AjaxManager", EnableAJAX = true};
            InputManager = new RadInputManager() { EnableEmbeddedBaseStylesheet = false };
            CellContextMenu = new RadContextMenu() { ID = "CellContextMenu", OnClientLoad = "onCellContextMenuLoad" };
            HeaderContextMenu = new RadContextMenu() { ID = "HeaderContextMenu", OnClientLoad = "onCellContextMenuLoad" };
            LoadingPanel = new RadAjaxLoadingPanel() { ID = "RadAjaxLoadingPanel" };
            Grid = new RadGrid()
            {
                ID = "MainGrid",
                AutoGenerateColumns = false,
                AllowMultiRowEdit = true,
                CellSpacing = 0,
                CellPadding = 0,
                GridLines = GridLines.None,
                AllowAutomaticUpdates = true,
                AllowFilteringByColumn = true,
                AllowSorting = true,
                GroupingEnabled = false,
                ShowGroupPanel = false,
            };
        }
        protected void InitializeComponent()  //called from 'CreateChildControls' override.
        {
             
            this.Controls.Add(AjaxManager);
 
            Grid.ClientSettings.Scrolling.AllowScroll = true;
            Grid.ClientSettings.Scrolling.UseStaticHeaders = true;
 
            Grid.ClientSettings.ClientEvents.OnGridCreated = "onGridCreated";
            Grid.ClientSettings.ClientEvents.OnRowCreated = "onRowCreated";
            Grid.ClientSettings.ClientEvents.OnRowDestroying = "onRowDestroying";
            Grid.ClientSettings.ClientEvents.OnRowContextMenu = "onRowContextMenu";
             
             
            Grid.MasterTableView.CommandItemDisplay = GridCommandItemDisplay.Bottom;
            Grid.MasterTableView.EditMode = GridEditMode.InPlace;
            Grid.MasterTableView.AllowCustomSorting = true;
 
             
            this.Controls.Add(Grid);
            this.Controls.Add(CellContextMenu);
            this.Controls.Add(HeaderContextMenu);
            this.Controls.Add(LoadingPanel);
 
 
            Grid.PreRender += OnPreRender;
            Grid.ItemDataBound += OnItemDataBound;
 
            
        }
 
protected override void OnLoad(EventArgs e)
        {
             
            //base.OnLoad(e);
            RadScriptManager.RegisterStartupScript((Control)this, this.GetType(), this.AjaxManager.ClientID, "identifyAjaxManager('" + AjaxManager.ClientID + "');", true);
            AjaxManager.AjaxSettings.AddAjaxSetting(Grid, Grid, LoadingPanel);
            AjaxManager.AjaxSettings.AddAjaxSetting(AjaxManager, Grid);
        }
        }
Iana Tsolova
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Oct 2011
1 answer
144 views
Dear Sirs,
is there the possibility to have a Gantt View in Scheduler control or in Telerik's suite?
Many thanks in advance.
Best Regards.
Sergio
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 31 Oct 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?