Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
3 answers
138 views
Hello,

I have added a resource to my scheduler which shows as a dropdown. I need the dropdown to display different values depending on which appointment is selected. What is the best way to go about doing this? Is there an event that I can use to populate the resource just before the edit form displays?
Ivana
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Nov 2011
1 answer
76 views
Hi;
We have an unsual requirement that using line series defination
We have to display half line solid and towards end dotted line
as shown in the attachment.
Please let me know how can i achive this functionality as
we have a client demo on 2/11/11
Sia
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Nov 2011
2 answers
136 views

Hi ,

Allignment of the edited row when EditMode="InPlace" is not working properly.
And VerticalAlign="Middle" is also not working if the EditMode="InPlace.

Please help.

Thanks
Kishore  
Pavlina
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Nov 2011
2 answers
116 views
I have a RadGrid with a single MasterTableView.  My CommandItem settings have only Export to CSV.  I want this row at the very bottom of the grid so I set CommandItemDisplay="Bottom".  I want my Pager row at the bottom of the data, but above the CommandItem row.  When I put PagerStyle-Position="Bottom" the Pager is put at the very bottom, underneath the CommandItem row.

Is there a way to put the CommandItem row at the very bottom, below the Pager row?
Pavlina
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Nov 2011
1 answer
109 views
Hey Telerik,

So, this is a really bold venture of mine. I would be completely willing to add the code to the Knowledge Base afterwards. 

I would like to move the property "Orientation" from the RadSplitter control to the RadSplitBar. Do you believe that, with a lot of blood, sweat, and tears, one would be able to override all the dependent methods and make this a reality? I would love some information on where to start.

I could go into great detail about why this would be beneficial to me, but suffice to say that I have an extremely large amount of nested controls. These controls resize a lot, and the code for how to calculate resizes has become horrendous. Moving this functionality would allow me to delete hundreds upon hundreds of lines of code which currently exist to bridge the gap.

Looking forward to hearing a response to this.

Thanks,

Sean
Niko
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Nov 2011
5 answers
234 views
Hi:
It seems that the e.Item.Expanded in the ItemClick event is always false.  How can I find out the state of the Item?  Am I using the wrong control to toggle between configuration area and data display area?
<%@ Page Language="VB" %>
<%@ Register Assembly="Telerik.Web.UI" Namespace="Telerik.Web.UI" TagPrefix="telerik" %>
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<script runat="server">
    '
    Protected Sub defaultRadPanelBar_ItemClick(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As Telerik.Web.UI.RadPanelBarEventArgs) Handles defaultRadPanelBar.ItemClick
        messageLabel.Text = e.Item.Text & " expanded: " & e.Item.Expanded.ToString
    End Sub
    '
</script>
<head runat="server">
    <title>Rad Panel</title>
</head>
<body>
    <form id="form1" runat="server">
        <telerik:RadScriptManager ID="RadScriptManager1" runat="server">
        </telerik:RadScriptManager>
        <telerik:RadPanelBar runat="server" ID="defaultRadPanelBar" Width="100%"
            ExpandMode="SingleExpandedItem">
            <Items>
                <telerik:RadPanelItem Text="Data Parameters" Selected="True">
                    <ContentTemplate>
                        <center>
                            <h3>Params</h3>
                        </center>
                    </ContentTemplate>
                </telerik:RadPanelItem>
                <telerik:RadPanelItem Text="Data">
                    <ContentTemplate>
                        <center>
                            <h3>Data</h3>
                        </center>
                    </ContentTemplate>
                </telerik:RadPanelItem>
            </Items>
        </telerik:RadPanelBar>
        <asp:Label ID="messageLabel" runat="server" Text="Label"></asp:Label>
    </form>
</body>
</html>
Phil
Kate
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Nov 2011
1 answer
77 views

Update/Insert/Delete with stored procedures and Telerik  gridviewcontrol control

please help me is there any changes that i need to do while using telerik grid view control,

please give me some example or any good thread i'm newbie

thanks ,
ashish
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 02 Nov 2011
4 answers
252 views
Please how can i implement the send button of the email system from the radwindow ?

The sample you provided had a lot embedded that i cant even find the send button to trigger it from server side

I will be glad to have a solution to this

Thanks Great Telerik
Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Nov 2011
1 answer
146 views
Dear telerik,

   I want get the RadFilter's all Expressions.I know the savesetting function.But I want get all Expressions like it's  ExpressionPreview generated auto.

Please help

thanks!
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 02 Nov 2011
4 answers
139 views
I want to reduce the filteroptions which are presented in the dropdownboxes in the headercontextmenu of a Radgrid. I want to hide options like IsNull, NotIsNull, etc.
How do I do this?

Paul
Paul Evers
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 02 Nov 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?