Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
2 answers
314 views

Hi,

    I am using RadListBox in one of our page,  I can able to retrieve multiple selection info and save it to destination place, and when users open the form again, I need to get previous selections(multiple values) and set it to RadListBox, it only showing last value not other selection.   I am calling the following method for setting values.

 

private

 

void setRadListBoxSelection(Telerik.Web.UI.RadListBox ctl, string val)

 

{

 

string[] selArr = val.Split('@');

 

 

foreach (string word in selArr)

 

{

ctl.SelectedValue = word;

 

// ctl.SelectedItem.Value = word;

 

 

 

}

 

}

do you have any suggestions for fixing the above issue.

Satya

Velmurugan
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 04 Nov 2011
1 answer
56 views
Hi All,

My client wants me to show Child grid inside Master Rad Grid when clicked on employee ID on Master Grid, Child Grid can be encapsulated in user control, also clients want to show a text box in user control in which we can add text and that text would be saved against the employee id.

i am in great trouble in making this functionality work. any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
tahir
Jayesh Goyani
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 04 Nov 2011
3 answers
272 views
Hi friends,

in our application ,dataset contains more than 9 lakhs of records.we are displaying these records in RadGrid.Here we are getting performance issue to bind that data to grid and in case of paging also.I have seen telerik demo of Large data set binding.In that telerik people used list but i am having dataset.Can any body tell me any other solution to our issue.



Thanks
Anwar
Anwar
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 04 Nov 2011
1 answer
193 views
I have a Telerik RadMenu which is aligned to the right of a div tag.

The top level menu have five items, however when I hover over one of the items the resulting drop down menu is always aligned to the left of the selected item.

I need the menu to align to the right of the selected item, with the full width of the drop down going to the left instead of the right.

Many thanks
Robert Ireland
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 04 Nov 2011
1 answer
103 views
I have a treeview that is expanded but the second I do anything on the page the Treeview goes back to its unexpanded state. How do I prevent this from happening?
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 04 Nov 2011
1 answer
317 views
I have a standard web form that i am thinking of converting to RadControls. I control the styling of my form through CSS, including widths of my controls.

How do i ensure that all skinning and styling of the RadInput controls are removed so that they utilize my CSS. i have tried:

EnableAjaxSkinRendering="False"
EnableEmbeddedBaseStylesheet="False"
EnableEmbeddedSkins="False"
EnableTheming="False"

Still the control seems to ignore my width setting in the CSS.

I would also like to do this from the web.config. Could someone explain to me how i can set this up to strip all skinds and styling from the radcontrols so i can use my own CSS.

Thanks,
Duncan
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 04 Nov 2011
1 answer
135 views
I have a radgrid web usercontrol edit form.how can i access the radtextbox in usercontrol and make it readonly?
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 04 Nov 2011
1 answer
69 views
how can i remove the underline in hyperlinkcolumn?
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 04 Nov 2011
9 answers
239 views
My problem is that i have the RadFilter in a popup window whos z-index=20000. I am setting the z-index of the RadFilter using  style="z-index:20500" . the RadFilter is appearing inside the popup, but when i press "AND" (on RadFilter) the context menu is displayed behind the popup window! it seems that the context menu of the radfilter does not inherit the style from RadFilter. How can i set the z-index of the context menu of RadFilter?
Dwight
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 04 Nov 2011
2 answers
162 views
I moved my implementation to use Master Pages now the CheckedNodes.Count is always 0.The code is below.

RadTreeView RadTreeView1 = (RadTreeView)Master.FindControl ("RadTreeView1");
checkedCategories = RadTreeView1.CheckedNodes.Count;
It worked fine when it was on the same page. I don't have RadFormDecorator.
Tonyz289
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 03 Nov 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?