Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
141 views
We are currently using RadControls for ASP.NET (not AJAX) Q1 2009, and upgrading is not yet feasible. We are trying to make the following charts more legible by using IntelligentLabelsEnabled, but the firs chart (all.png) seems to create and infinite loop when using it and the second does not show all datapoints. Is there anything that can be done aside from upgrading?
Evgenia
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Nov 2011
1 answer
117 views
Hi all,

I want to cal aspx page while double clicking to create new appointment.
I tried to cal aspx page in "AppontmentCreated" event. But failed.
so, plz help me.

Thanx in advance.
Plamen
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Nov 2011
13 answers
191 views
Two essentially the same websites:
  1. RibbonBar and RibbonBarrApplicationMenu are on a page which has a master page (master page is pretty much just 3 placeholders)
  2. RibbonBar and RibbonBarrApplicationMenu are on a page without master page (radscriptmanager is on that page)

On (1.) RibbonBarrApplicationMenu wont open if you click it, on (2.) it is working fine.
I want to underline that on both pages RibbonBar and RibbonBarrApplicationMenu are exactly the same!

Any reason why (1.) wouldn't work?

Thanks,

Daniel

Antonio
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 07 Nov 2011
2 answers
127 views
hi,
when i clicked raditem on radmenu it opens in blank page.when i return my own site radmenu stays on last clicked position also i have a radmenu at page bottom when i move the cursor on the windows taskbar it again behaves on mouse over..  how can i fix this?
Teoman
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 07 Nov 2011
1 answer
81 views
Hi
I wanna use PersianCalender in grid. but I don't know how can i access to GridDateTimeColumn Calender.
Is anything way to change calender type?

tnx
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 07 Nov 2011
1 answer
102 views
Hi,

I have a little problem. I'm currently using a web user control (pop-up mode)  for inserting data in my grid. When my web user control appears, it is in a "modal state", so I cannot access the window behind. In my web user control, I'm using asp:requiredFieldValidator to validate some fields according to a value in radComboBox. So, by example, if the value in the radComboBox is "A", I need to validate field 1 and 2, but if the the value is "B", I only need to validate field 2. So, I'm using server-side code to put "enabled" to false or true. My problem is that I when I'm calling server-side method, the "modal state" is lost for a couple a seconds or two. So, during theses seconds, I can access the window behind. Is anyone know how to correct this behavior so the window will alway be in "modal state" ?

Thank you
David 
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Nov 2011
3 answers
151 views
Hi,

When I place an asp:Label inside of a RadAjaxPanel control, it no longer wraps the text when I set a width on the label. As soon as the label is dragged outside of the RadAjaxPanel on the VS design surface, it wraps nicely.

This also happens when I place a label inside of a RadMultiPage/RadPageView (I haven't tested to see if any other controls do this yet).

I'm currently evaluating this product and really need my labels to wrap as I'm creating a number of custom server controls and if they don't look right when my colleagues add them to the design surface, they will think I've done half a job and cause them all sorts of problems.

A little further testing reveals this also happens with basic HTML elements such as SPAN and DIV if I set the width with CSS.

Any help would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt
Radoslav
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Nov 2011
1 answer
155 views
Hi,

I can remove all elements or use a custom skin to show only a white borderless window; but how can I get that window to have rounded corners like PrettyPhoto for example?

Cheers,

Jon
Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Nov 2011
2 answers
104 views
I need create a Confirm Windows and take the clicked button in c#.
Because, if click OK --> remove entity
if click Cancel --> does not remove!...

I need help!!!

Please
July
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 07 Nov 2011
4 answers
264 views
I have a Radgrid which is used in a SharePoint page. There is also a possibility that multiple Telerik grids can be used on a single SharePoint page.
The requirement is to freeze the headers on scroll.
For this i used, AllowScroll=true and UseStaticHeaders=true.
I fixed the width of all columns also because there was a misalignment between headers and data.
Now the issue that I am facing is: A vertical scroll bar appears on page load even though the size of the data is smaller than the Radgrid's height. This is not expected because data height is less and hence, the scroll bar should not appear.

Is there any possible solution to display the vertical scroll bar only if the data height is greater than the Radgrid height, considering the possibility of multiple grids on a single SharePoint page?
Jayesh Goyani
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 07 Nov 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?