I have large amount of data and I’m trying out the example found here: http://demos.telerik.com/clientbinding3/
I managed to get it working with my data and filtering works, but I can’t seem to get it to change the pages. It also doesn’t update the “Time to get data” or “Time to update Grid”.
I’m wondering if it’s not getting the “ClientBindingExample.js”, because if I comment the javascript out of my ASPX file, it still loads the grid fine.
Is there something I could be missing? I’m sure it has to be easy, but I don't see it. :(
Thanks!
<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="test.aspx.cs" Inherits="test" MasterPageFile="~/Site.master" Theme="EventDrive" %><%@ Register Assembly="Telerik.Web.UI" Namespace="Telerik.Web.UI" TagPrefix="telerik" %><asp:Content ID="BodyContent" runat="server" ContentPlaceHolderID="MainContent"><telerik:RadScriptManager ID="RadScriptManager" runat="server" /><telerik:RadGrid ID="RadGrid1" OnNeedDataSource="RadGrid_NeedDataSource" runat="server" AllowPaging="True" AllowSorting="True"></telerik:RadGrid><asp:EntityDataSource ID="edsED" runat="server" ConnectionString="name=EventdriveEntities"DefaultContainerName="EventdriveEntities" EntitySetName="Person" AutoSort="true" /> </asp:Content>using System;using System.Collections.Generic;using System.Linq;using System.Web;using System.Web.UI;using System.Web.UI.WebControls;using Telerik.Web.UI;public partial class test : System.Web.UI.Page{ protected void RadGrid_NeedDataSource(object sender, GridNeedDataSourceEventArgs e) { edsED.Where = "it.EventID = 2324"; //fetch EventID here. RadGrid1.DataSource = edsED; }}$(document).ready(ResizeChart());function ResizeChart(){ var ajaxManager = $find("<%= RadAjaxManager1.ClientID %>"); var arg1 = $(document).width(); var arg2 = 305; ajaxManager.ajaxRequest(arg1 + "," + arg2);}Protected Sub RadAjaxManager1_AjaxRequest(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As Telerik.Web.UI.AjaxRequestEventArgs) Handles RadAjaxManager1.AjaxRequest Dim argument As String = e.Argument Dim sArray As String() = argument.Split(",".ToCharArray()) chartLabos.Width = CInt(sArray(0)) chartLabos.Height = CInt(sArray(1))End Sub
Team
I am using radcombobox in my application.
I am using it to implement search functionality. whenever we type something in combobox the resulting items is getting displayed in the combo list properly
& when result is not there it should display “no result found” & should give a link to a page which is used to add the items in that combobox.This I have added in the list of items .It is working.(attached is the screenshot for this requirement img.)
For this I am using OnItemsRequested event.
I have a requirement to show text of items in bold which I am typing in combobox. (attached is the screenshot for this requirement1 img.)
This feature is working when I set Filter ="Contains" but for displaying “no result found” & should give a link to a page which is used to add the items in that combobox requirement I can’t set this property. If I set this property it won’t show “no result found” & link .
I have tried to set it by <b> tab but it shows <b> tag as it is in item text.
Is there another way to show the combobox typed text part of items in bold?