Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
3 answers
126 views

Hello,


I have come across a problem with the editor.
We have recently upgraded the telerik controls from V 2013 to V 2015.2.623.45. 
After upgrade new version that some functionality are messed up.
Steps to reproduce the issue

1 - Add below content HTML mode.
<html><head> </head><body style="-ms-zoom: 100%;"><a href="http://google.com?q=<input type='button' style='background-color: lime;border:none;padding:2px;'  value='## test ##' onclick='return window.parent.DynamicVariableHandler(this);' data-varname='IyNmaXJzdG5hbWUjIw==' data-index='81' />" target="_blank">Name</a></body></html>

 2 - Back to Design view and link is crashed 

This scenario is working fine in Telerik  V 2013. However, latest version of telerik does not handle this and link crashes.

This can easily be reproduced on your demo site as well(IE Browser).

Refer below link for more idea.

http://screencast.com/t/VuCKbcL4c0D

Please Suggest ASAP as it is blocker for us.

 

Thanks

Danail Vasilev
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Aug 2015
2 answers
147 views

Hi,

 Just want to ask how to put spacing between files and action buttons? I have attached a screenshot and highlighted the part on which I need to add spacing. Thanks.

Magdalena
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Aug 2015
9 answers
391 views

I've used RadPersistenceManager and follow the following guide :

http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/persistence-framework/examples/custom-storage-provider/defaultcs.aspx

Everything work fine in my machine and development server, but on  production  the below exception occurred, even the cookie is created on the client machine:

 

Title: xxxx.aspx, xxxxx Method Name:
Unable to read storage content. Could not find file
'C:\inetpub\wwwroot\XXXX\App_Data\TelerikAspNetRadControlsPersistedState'.

Exception:    at
Telerik.Web.UI.PersistenceFramework.AppDataStorageProvider.LoadStateFromStorage(String
key)    at  Telerik.Web.UI.RadPersistenceManager.LoadState()    at GraphicalUserInterface.JobBasket.LoadGridJobBasket()

 

 

The cookie is created on the client machine

 

Angel Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Aug 2015
1 answer
228 views

HI

 

I am trying Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX Control - RadGrid,

and I want to change the Skin property but there have only one('Default') skin after dropdown in Object Inspector,

But After add reference Telerik.Web.UI.Skins.dll manaually, the Skin property dropdown works fine.

Maybe this problem can added into Online document (RadGrid > Troubleshooting).

 

Windows XP SP3

Visual Studio 2008

Telerik.Web.UI Trial Version 2015.2.729.35 (2015 Q2)

 

Best regards

 

Chris

 

 

Venelin
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Aug 2015
1 answer
107 views

Hi There

in that case I have many doctors that have specific work time, so i should enable only the work days and hours for each doctor.

I use 'RadScheduler1_TimeSlotCreated'​ event for making condition but,

is there any rules for TimeSlots like appointments. ​for an appointment, telerik.Web.UI has a 'RecurrenceRule' Property in 'Appointment' class.

 

thank


Plamen
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Aug 2015
3 answers
159 views

Hi,

Is it possible to display multiple months in the Month view of the Scheduler?  I have users who may want to view a quarter (3 months) or even an entire year at a time.

I know there would probably be alot of overhead and the amount of data transferred to the client might be alot, but it would be helpful (to the users) to see month's stacked (one month followed by the next, etc...) in the scheduler's Month view.

Thanks in Advance.

Brent

Plamen
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Aug 2015
2 answers
100 views

I added a couple of resources declaratively and the scheduler is nicely providing the dropdownlists and updating the DB.

I don't seem to be able to access the resource in the AppointmentDataBound, the GetResourceByType for my resource is never found?

 protected void RadScheduler1_AppointmentDataBound(object sender, SchedulerEventArgs e)
    {
        if (e.Appointment.Resources.GetResourceByType("APType") != null)
        {
            switch (e.Appointment.Resources.GetResourceByType("APType").Text)
            {

    case "Individual Session":
                    e.Appointment.CssClass = "rsCategoryYellow";
                    break;​

I wanted to use them to style the appointment like this:

  http://docs.telerik.com/devtools/aspnet-ajax/controls/scheduler/appearance-and-styling/setting-styles-for-appointments

 

david
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 11 Aug 2015
3 answers
1.2K+ views
I am setting raddatepicker like this:
raddatepicker.maxdate = datetime.today...but still its allowing me to select future dates in the popup calendar.
David
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 11 Aug 2015
6 answers
193 views

Hello Telerik Support Team,

 

We have recently upgraded the telerik controls from V 2013 to V 2015.2.623.45.  â€‹


I have come across a problem with the editor in following scenario: 

 

Step 1: Add some content in DESIGN mode.

Step 2: Move to HTML mode.

Step 3: in BODY tag, following 2 attributes are being added automatically. style="zoom: 100%;" and contenteditable="true"

 

Could you please let us know why is it happening so and what is the way NOT to add this?

And if we remove it by customizing at our end, what would be consequences?


Please Suggest.
Thanks.

 

Vessy
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Aug 2015
3 answers
173 views

Hi Team,

I am using radgrid in "put all fields in edit" mode, achieving through the below code .
        protected void RadGrid1_PreRender(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            RadGrid1.AllowMultiRowEdit = true;
            RadGrid1.MasterTableView.EditMode = GridEditMode.InPlace;
            foreach (GridDataItem dataItem in RadGrid1.Items)
            {
                dataItem.Edit = true;
            }
            RadGrid1.Rebind();
         }​

 

Also I have a button to read and store the modification to the DB.

Now I am facing a critical issue! ,Example , I am changing a value in page 1 (not saving to the DB) and moving to next page ( by Pagination) and back to Page 1.

now my modified value is lost it shows the old value .

I am creating my grid pragmatically, Since my grid contains template column , I used "Page init" method to create my grid.

Datatable is used as Radgrid Datasource.

Ref : "http://docs.telerik.com/devtools/aspnet-ajax/controls/grid/defining-structure/creating-a-radgrid-programmatically"

Is there any way to persist my previous modified value after pagination ?

Regards

Ramesh.

Konstantin Dikov
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Aug 2015
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?