<telerik:RadScriptManager ID="RadScriptManager1" Runat="server">
<asp:ScriptReference Assembly="" Name="" Path="~/js/AjaxExceptionHandling.js" />
Error 15 System.Web.UI.ScriptReferenceCollection must have items of type 'System.Web.UI.ScriptReference'. 'asp:ScriptReference' is of type 'System.Web.UI.ScriptReference'. C:\Development\Website\Main.aspx 82
Why would I receive this error? The last thing I did was upgrade from v415 to v619.
5 Answers, 1 is accepted
Sorry to see you're having trouble. Your code snippet looks correct. You can obviously remove the unused "Assembly" and "Name" properties from your ScriptReference, but otherwise things look okay.
Have you tried debugging this problem yet? If not, I'd suggest trying a couple of things:
- Try using a "regular" ScriptManager to see if that solves the problem. If it does, then...
- Try re-adding the Telerik ScriptManager. If that re-breaks the page, then...
- Try re-adding the older version of the Telerik ScriptManager. If that works then we've found a problem with the version you're using.
Good to hear. Sounds like there must have just been a problem with the register directive on the page, or even more likely with the temporary ASP.NET files on your PC. Good luck on the rest of your project!
- adding a regular asp scriptmanager,
- building the project,
- deleting asp:scriptmanager
- adding RadScriptManager and referencing the scripts