I have been throught a lot of trouble making work telerik controls with a proxy. I'm using asp.net webform on IIS with .net 4.5 and Telerik 2020.3.1021.45
I recently added a reverse proxy (ARR) to IIS to make my website work with the blue/green pattern to get a 0 downtime deployment. So I get a webfarm that redirect to the live website with the reverseproxy. Every things work great except telerik controls.
- ASP.NET Ajax client-side framework failed to load
- 'Sys' is undefined
- “Telerik.Web.UI” is undefined
I tried to change many stuff but without sucess :
- Suppress radcompression from webconfig
- modified the <httpHandlers> and <handlers> for WebResource.axd. Changed the type to Telerik.Web.UI.WebResourceSession since I use a webfarm with shared session state.
- Added a <location> section to the application configuration file to allow access to Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource.axd
- added EnableScriptCombine="false" to telerik:RadScriptManager
- work for all simple controls (dropdownlist) but failed for datagrid and other ajax control)
change webfarm caching in IIS to "Include query string"
I don't know what to check next. Thank you for your advices/ideas...