ARM version of Visual Studio 2022 support

2 Answers 127 Views
Window
Andriy
Top achievements
Rank 1
Andriy asked on 19 Aug 2023, 02:02 PM
Can you make extension for new ARM verison of Visual Studio 2022?

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Vesko
Telerik team
answered on 21 Aug 2023, 09:20 AM

Hello Andriy,

Currently, Progress Visual Studio extensions do not support ARM64. Depending on the customers demand, we will implement that support. We appreciate your feedback and it certainly will be considered. You can also vote for this feature request.

Regards,
Vesko
Progress Telerik

Love the Telerik and Kendo UI products and believe more people should try them? Invite a fellow developer to become a Progress customer and each of you can get a $50 Amazon gift voucher.

Anastasios
Top achievements
Rank 1
commented on 25 Aug 2023, 08:39 PM

Please do so, I struggled a lot today to find this answer... which kind of disappointed me further :/
Vesko
Telerik team
commented on 30 Aug 2023, 11:03 AM

Hi Anastasios,

Your feedback will be considered. Please, vote for that request here.

Chris
Top achievements
Rank 2
commented on 28 Feb 2024, 06:58 PM

We would also find this very helpful
Viliana
Telerik team
answered on 29 Feb 2024, 11:49 AM

Hi, Chris,

Thank you for your interest in our Visual Studio extensions' ARM support. I'm happy to tell you that it's already implemented and live in the Visual Studio Marketplace as seen in the attached image.

The extension is one and supports both architectures x86 and ARM, so you can either download the .vsix file from the Marketplace and run it or start Visual Studio 2022 on ARM and go through Extensions > Manage Extensions, select the Online tab and type the name of the extension (ex.Telerik UI for WPF Extension) in the Search box to find our extension.

Regards,
Viliana
Progress Telerik

Love the Telerik and Kendo UI products and believe more people should try them? Invite a fellow developer to become a Progress customer and each of you can get a $50 Amazon gift voucher.

Tags
Window
Asked by
Andriy
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Vesko
Telerik team
Viliana
Telerik team
Share this question