*** Update from 17 Jan 2018 ***
The problem discussed below has been fixed in R1 2018 (2018.1.117).
*** End of update ***
The new Chrome 61 introduces some breaking changes which may lead to some of the following errors when the browser is scrolled and the resize handler of an appointment is clicked:
- Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘viewPartIndex’ of null
- Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException: Appointment Start time must be before the End time
- Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'cells' of undefined
- Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'resizeFromStart' of null
- Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'intervalIndex' of null;
If any other issues are observed in Chrome 61+ environment, please share them along with more details and specific examples of the reproduction steps so we can update the information here.
For more information on the Google Chrome update and any issues with the position of ToolTips and ContextMenus, you may refer to http://www.telerik.com/forums/wrong-placement-of-radcontextmenu-in-chrome-61.