We have further investigated the MultiSelect issues described and we have managed to narrow down the cause for the observed. It is the lack of some of the required WAI-ARIA attributes, that would allow the assistive technologies to properly identify the MultiSelect widget and its options.
Therefore, we have included this bug in our backlog and I have created a GitHub issue
, where its status could be tracked. As a small token of gratitude for reporting this problem to us, I have updated your Telerik points.
Also, if you notice in future similar issues with other (or the same) widgets, please, let us know, so we will be able to investigate each case in detail, in order to provide the most appropriate WAI-ARIA support within the suite.