This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

800x600 resolution problem

3 Answers 60 Views
Window
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Abdellatif
Top achievements
Rank 1
Abdellatif asked on 09 Jan 2011, 04:56 PM
I'm using resolution 800x600 and when show radwindow with a big size (940 width , 730 height) it shifted up and the controls in the top of the page which is displayed in the radwindow became unreachable .. how to fix this
thanks for effort 

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
answered on 10 Jan 2011, 06:57 AM
Hi Abdellatif,

Set KeepInScreenBounds=true. When this property is set to true, it ensures that RadWindow's titlebar will always be visible whenever the window is shown via code.

Kind regards,
Georgi Tunev
the Telerik team
Browse the vast support resources we have to jump start your development with RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX. See how to integrate our AJAX controls seamlessly in SharePoint 2007/2010 visiting our common SharePoint portal.
Vijetha
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 31 Oct 2011, 01:10 PM
Hi,

Rad window is not resizing as per screen resolution 800x600. I want rad window to display the scroll bars when user set resoltion to 800x600 and user should able to see all the controls in the window.How to resize the rad window as per screen resolution/browser resolution.

I did not find KeepInScreenBounds="true" property in telrik rad window.

Can any one help me out on this?

Below is the code snippet:

<telerik:RadWindow

xmlns:telerik="http://schemas.telerik.com/2008/xaml/presentation"

Width="830" Height="570"

WindowStartupLocation="CenterScreen"

ModalBackground="#33000000" ResizeMode="NoResize"

Foreground="White"

FontWeight="Bold" FontSize="16"

xmlns:my="clr-namespace:Telerik.Windows.Controls.RibbonBar.Primitives;assembly=Telerik.Windows.Controls.RibbonBar"

xmlns:gBox="clr-namespace:TelStrat.Controls"

>

</telerik:RadWindow

I want to resize the rad window as per screen 800x600 resolution and need scroll bars to display all the contents in rad window.

Thanks,

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
answered on 01 Nov 2011, 01:14 PM
Hello Vijetha,

Judging from the properties you set I do not believe this is the Telerik RadWindow, but it seems more likely that you are trying to use another similar component, as the only properties the RadWindow has (from the ones you listed) are the Width and Height. If this is the case please post your question in the respective vendor community.

If you are actually using the Telerik RadWindow I advise that you maximize it so that it takes up the entire available viewport and scrollbars will be spawned for the content if needed (unless you have disabled them via CSS). How to open a RadWindow maximized - either by setting the InitialBehaviors property to Maximize, or by calling oWnd.maximize() after showing it each time (where oWnd is a reference to the desired RadWindow object).

Regards,
Marin
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now
Tags
Window
Asked by
Abdellatif
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
Vijetha
Top achievements
Rank 1