This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Problems with updating Scheduler on Calendar Change

1 Answer 39 Views
Scheduler
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Chris
Top achievements
Rank 1
Chris asked on 23 Apr 2013, 10:16 AM
Hi,

Just starting to use the scheduler and have tried to create a test program based on the 'overview' demo.  This has a RadCalendar and a RadScheduler and it looks to be working correctly to start with but my problem is that when I click on a date in the calendar the scheduler is not refreshing to pick up the change.  I have checked my code and other than changing the data source for the scheduler to read from an object list I cannot see what I have changed yet it doesn't work.  I have checked that the OnCalendar1DateSelected event is being called when I click on the calendar and this is calling the set_selectedDate method of the scheduler but the scheduler itself stays on the original date.  Any suggestions most welcome as I have been looking at this for a while now and cannot see why my test is different from the sample.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Plamen
Telerik team
answered on 24 Apr 2013, 12:02 PM
Hello Chris,

"scheduler.set_selectedDate" will be working only if RadScheduler is bound to Web Service in cases when it is bound server side you will have to use the serve events of RadCalendar and set its AutoPostBack="True" property.

Hope this will explain the issue.

Kind regards,
Plamen
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
Tags
Scheduler
Asked by
Chris
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Plamen
Telerik team
Share this question
or