This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Rad Grid

1 Answer 18 Views
Grid
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
S
Top achievements
Rank 1
S asked on 14 Sep 2012, 08:12 AM

Hai,

I have used telerik controls in my Application.I have added Reference to the Dll Telerik.Web.UI.dll.I have added Prefix in Webconfig.

<add tagPrefix="telerik" namespace="Telerik.Web.UI" assembly="Telerik.Web.UI, Version=2009.3.1103.35, Culture=neutral,PublicKeyToken=121fae78165ba3d4"/>

I got the error "Unable to Create Designer Telerik.web.UI".When i searched in net,I found that i need to add Telerik.web.design.dll File.

Iam using VS 2008.Anyone pls tell me how to solve this problem?I didnt get telerik.web.design dll.is there any other way to solve this problem.Thanks in Advance

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Eyup
Telerik team
answered on 18 Sep 2012, 12:09 PM
Hello ,

The error you are currently facing indicates that there may be a mismatch between the loaded dll assemblies and the ones that the project is initially build with. Please refer to the following topic where possible solutions to this problem are described:
Design-time Troubleshooting

I hope this will prove helpful.

All the best,
Eyup
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
Tags
Grid
Asked by
S
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Eyup
Telerik team
Share this question
or