RadAsyncUpload

2 posts, 0 answers
  1. Antony
    Antony avatar
    2 posts

Posted 25 Feb 2012 Link to this post

i am new to this I would like to help me please I have a RadAsyncUpload and RadBinaryImage when loadinga picture from the photo RadAsyncUpload shown in the image RadBinaryImage but when I choose another image that shows nothing I RadBinaryImage I have this code
                       <telerik: RadAsyncUpload runat = "server" ID = "BtnExmaminarLogo"
                                                   MaxFileInputsCount = "1" OnClientFileUploaded = "fileUploaded"
                 OnFileUploaded = "BtnExmaminarLogo_FileUploaded" AllowedFileExtensions = "jpeg, jpg, gif, png, bmp"
                                                   OnClientValidationFailed = "validationFailed" Width = "100%" Height = "100%">
                 Select="Elegir <Localization Logo" Remove="Elegir Otra" Cancel="Cancelar" />
    I want that when elgir "Choose Other" in the RadAsyncUpload not show the image the bone RadBinaryImagethis blank that do not know how please help  
  2. Plamen
    Admin
    Plamen avatar
    2966 posts

Posted 29 Feb 2012 Link to this post

Hi Anthony,

You can change the image on the OnClientValidationFailed event with another Ajax Request as it is done in the attached project.

Hope this will be helpful.

All the best,
    Plamen Zdravkov
    the Telerik team
    If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.