This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Unable to select the font name in the rad editor

1 Answer 76 Views
Editor
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Damodar
Top achievements
Rank 1
Damodar asked on 03 Aug 2011, 05:10 PM
Hi,

I have a rad editor in one of my modal pop up pages.

I am unable to change the font name (style) of the selected text in the editor. It always defaults to "Verdana" style. I tried various things and i am unable to get this working. I did not find any related article on this in the forums as well. I am testing this in IE 7.

Please suggest me a possible solution.

Thanks and regards,
Damodar

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Rumen
Telerik team
answered on 04 Aug 2011, 08:52 PM
Hi Damodar,

What type of popup do you use: AjaxToolkit modal popup extender, jQuery dialog, RadWindow or other dialog?
Does the dropdown popup of the FontName tool appears at all? If not this means that its z-index is smaller than this of the dialog.
Using the CSS class below you can fix the problem:
.Default.rade_dropDownBody
{
z-index: 20000!important;
}
You need to add the style declaration to the page which hosts the RadEditor control.

If this does not solve the issue or the reported problem is different, could you please send me a fully working project which shows the problem. I will examine it and provide a solution as soon as possible. You can send the project to clientservice@telerik.com or open a support ticket.

Kind regards,
Rumen
the Telerik team

Browse the vast support resources we have to jump start your development with RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX. See how to integrate our AJAX controls seamlessly in SharePoint 2007/2010 visiting our common SharePoint portal.

Tags
Editor
Asked by
Damodar
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Rumen
Telerik team
Share this question
or