This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadScheduler

6 Answers 149 Views
Scheduler
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
prabha
Top achievements
Rank 1
prabha asked on 15 Dec 2010, 10:10 AM
Hi,

Rad Scheduler Day and week view ,we have the option like resizing the appointment .I try to disabled that Property ( TimeSlotContextMenuSettings-EnableDefault="false".)
But still i can resize the appointment .Another 2 seconds it disappears.I am using the following code .
1. What is the property to disable the resize the appointment?
I had attached the screenshot for the reference.

<telerik:RadScheduler ID="rdsCalender" SelectedView="WeekView" runat="server" DataEndField="EventDateTo"                            DataKeyField="EventID" DataSourceID="sqlEventSource" DataStartField="EventDateFrom"                            DataSubjectField="EventName" StartEditingInAdvancedForm="false" OnFormCreating="rdsCalender_FormCreating"                            Localization-ConfirmDeleteText="Are you sure you want to delete this event?"                            Font-Bold="true" DayStartTime="8:00:00" DayEndTime="21:00:00" Localization-AllDay="All Day"                            OnAppointmentDataBound="rdsCalender_AppointmentDataBound" Localization-HeaderToday="Today"                            EnableExactTimeRendering="true"  AppointmentContextMenuSettings-EnableDefault="true"                            TimeSlotContextMenuSettings-EnableDefault="false"  ><TimelineView UserSelectable="false" />                           </telerik:RadScheduler>

Thanks 
Prabha

6 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Veronica
Telerik team
answered on 15 Dec 2010, 02:45 PM
Hi prabha,

Please try the following Css to disable the resize of appointments:

.rsAptResize
        {
            display: none;
        }

Hope this helps.

Greetings,
Veronica Milcheva
the Telerik team
Browse the vast support resources we have to jump start your development with RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX. See how to integrate our AJAX controls seamlessly in SharePoint 2007/2010 visiting our common SharePoint portal.
prabha
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 16 Dec 2010, 03:13 AM
Thanks for your immediate reply . Now the problem solved .
Again I have another one issue.
If the Page appear with scrolling ,I Scrolled the scrollbar at page end and i click day view or month view, the page is going up and then down .
How to solve this issue ?

Thanks
Prabha

prabha
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 20 Dec 2010, 08:10 AM
Anyone give solution for this ...

Thanks
Prabha
Veronica
Telerik team
answered on 20 Dec 2010, 09:18 AM
Hi prabha,

Did you reproduce the issue on one of our demos?
Could you please send me a sample project so I can inspect it and help you?

Thank you!

Greetings,
Veronica Milcheva
the Telerik team
Browse the vast support resources we have to jump start your development with RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX. See how to integrate our AJAX controls seamlessly in SharePoint 2007/2010 visiting our common SharePoint portal.
Kevin
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 20 Nov 2012, 04:41 PM
Can we also disable the appointment resize on an event from code behind?
Plamen
Telerik team
answered on 23 Nov 2012, 06:18 AM
Hello,

There is no property that is specially for the resize functionality but you can use the AppointmentUpdate event and cancel it if only one of the start and end settings is changed.

Hope this will be helpful.

All the best,
Plamen
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
Tags
Scheduler
Asked by
prabha
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Veronica
Telerik team
prabha
Top achievements
Rank 1