3 Answers, 1 is accepted
you can attach a handler to the OnClientBeforeClose event of the RadWindow and assign a custom parameter to the RadWindow object itself. the handler should be declared on the page which is opened in the RadWindow control. These are the basic steps that you need to implement:
- Attach a the handler (for example, name the handler RadWindowBeforeCloseHandler) based on this Code Library article
- Implement the handler as shown bellow:
- Finally, you can get the value of the custom property using the OnClientClose handler:
the Telerik team
I have the similar scenario.
1. There is Parent Page, which shows list collections and provides a edit link to each one.
2. When you click on Edit link, it will open a radwindow(EditRadWindow) which contains multiple radgrids in it based on data collections type.
3.This EditRadWindow provides a feature of adding new data to existing list of data. When you click on this Add link, it will again open a radwinow(AddRadWindow).
4. I will provide some data at AddRadWindow and click on submit button, then it should pass the data to ParentWindow's corresponding grid before closing itself.
Can you please provide any solution for it.
You can see how to refer both the parent page of RadWindow from its content page and vice versa in this help article:
You can also find useful sample on a similar matter in the following code library: