This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Loading Panel not displaying.

1 Answer 85 Views
Ajax
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
sweta
Top achievements
Rank 1
sweta asked on 22 Jun 2010, 06:36 AM

Hi,

i'm using telerik radwindow and radgrid in my page.
when i double click on grid record my pop-up window displayed. i have 'Close' asp button on my child page.
i'm calling CloseandRebind() javascript function on 'Close' click. it will refresh my parent page. RadAjaxmanager displays the loading panel while refresh of the parent page.

my child rad window displays 'X' button on Top Right corner. i have written OnClientClose function on my parent page window defination like below.
owin.OnClientClose = "OnClientClose"
but page is not getting refreshed on click of 'X'. also loading panel also not displayed.

//java script

function OnClientClose(sender,args)

{

//window.location.href = window.location.href;// - will refresh the page by reloading the URL

$find("<%= RadAjaxManager1.ClientID %>").ajaxRequest("Rebind");

}

function CloseAndRebind(args)
{      
    GetRadWindow().Close();
    GetRadWindow().BrowserWindow.refreshGrid(args);
}

function refreshGrid(arg) {
                if (!arg) {
                    $find("<%= RadAjaxManager1.ClientID %>").ajaxRequest("Rebind");
                }
                else {
                    $find("<%= RadAjaxManager1.ClientID %>").ajaxRequest("RebindAndNavigate");
                }
            }

please sugggest some solution so that both the close buttons works proper and loading panel displays on click of both buttons.

Thanks
Sweta

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
answered on 23 Jun 2010, 11:17 AM
Hi sweta,

Please refer to the following help topic which elaborates on executing javascript after ajax request.
I hope this helps.

All the best,
Maria Ilieva
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
Ajax
Asked by
sweta
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
Share this question
or