This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Paging

1 Answer 38 Views
Grid
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Hassan Thomas
Top achievements
Rank 1
Hassan Thomas asked on 22 Apr 2010, 05:20 PM
I have a grid inside a asp.net webpart.  We have enabled paging.  The problem is that when the page renders it starts at one.  When you click the next arrow it will go to two.  But from there if you click the next arrow to go to page 3 it stays at two. Also when you clck LastPage it will go to the last page but if you click back one it will go back to page one instead. 

Also if I click lets say page 4 and click next it will go back to page 2??  Any help would be great.  I'm just not sure if I'm missing a property.

-H

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Pavlina
Telerik team
answered on 23 Apr 2010, 11:03 AM
Hi Hassan,

I suppose that you are binding the grid using simple binding with DataBind() calls. If so you can transform your code to take advantage of the advanced binding with NeedDataSource handling. Thus you will be able to utilize features like paging, grouping, filtering, custom edit forms which are supported only with this type of binding or declarative data sources.

All the best,
Pavlina
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
Tags
Grid
Asked by
Hassan Thomas
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Pavlina
Telerik team
Share this question
or