This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

2010 Q3 One or more parameters are not set or have invalid values.

1 Answer 115 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Lana
Top achievements
Rank 1
Lana asked on 12 Nov 2010, 03:52 PM
I am using the Silverlight Report Viewer and just upgraded to Q3 2010 reporting controls. Now when I try to run my report without initializing the parameters values I get the following error:  'One or more parameters are not set or have invalid values.', and the report won't even load.  Before it would load and allow me to enter in the parameters that didn't have any default values.  Is there a way to run a report so that the user can enter in the parameters?

I have two parameters that are hidden and three that the user needs to enter information into before the report is run.  I am setting the two hidden parameters before the report runs, but not setting the other three.

Thanks!

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Steve
Telerik team
answered on 12 Nov 2010, 04:46 PM
Hi Lana,

Unfortunately this is a bug that slipped into the Q3 release. It is logged into our bug tracking system and we would do our best to address it for a subsequent internal build or service pack. There is no feasible workaround for the time being, except setting a default value for such report parameters.

Please excuse us for the temporary inconvenience.

Best wishes,
Steve
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Lana
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Steve
Telerik team
Share this question
or