This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

2.9.8.1209 Firefox rendering

1 Answer 28 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Joel
Top achievements
Rank 2
Joel asked on 12 Dec 2008, 07:29 PM
I am developing a new report using 2.9.8.1209.  I am making "squares" that will contain textboxes so it appears there is 1 large textbox with many smaller textboxes within it.  I am doing this by creating 4 long and thin textboxes on each side with border set set to 1 point on the inside edge of the box.  This renders properly in IE 7 and 8 and exports properly to excel and pdf from both.  The thin boxes are not visible in firefox, though they do export in both formats properly from firefox.  I am not sure if this is a bug, or if there is a better way to accomplish this task with Telerik reporting?  I can provide a code sample to telerik if necessary.  I have linked below to relevant screen shots. 

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

-Joel
Visual Studio Designer
ie with lines
Firefox No Lines

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Steve
Telerik team
answered on 15 Dec 2008, 04:57 PM
Hello Joel,

Thank you for the explanation, but we're still not very sure of your exact scenario. Do you use Panel item for the "container item" that has the other 4 textboxes? If this is the case, why don't you set the borders to it instead of the inner textboxes?
If still having problems, please zip and attach your report to a support ticket and we would get back to you with more info once we review it.

Regards,
Steve
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Joel
Top achievements
Rank 2
Answers by
Steve
Telerik team
Share this question
or