In May we are hosting a massive conference in Boston, bringing over 150 sessions for developers and IT Pros.
ProgressNEXT is a global gathering of developers and IT professionals that covers the entire Progress portfolio, including beloved software development brands such as Telerik, Kendo UI, NativeScript and Kinvey just to name a few.
Hosted at the Boston Westin Waterfront Hotel from May 29th to June 1st, ProgressNEXT is your next opportunity to come learn from the very people who created Telerik and Kendo UI products. We are flying in our Product Managers from all over the world to give sessions about the present and the future of our developer tooling.
Here are a few sessions just to pique your interest. For the full agenda (and we are constantly adding more sessions), click here.
- The State of .NET: How to Address Microsoft Dev Platform Evolution
- Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core Tour Guide
- How to Build Cross-Platform Mobile Apps with Telerik UI for Xamarin
- Building User-Friendly Forms with Kendo UI and Angular
- Sharing Code Between Web and Mobile with NativeScript and Kendo UI
- Mastering Kendo UI: Build Better Web Apps Faster
Registration is open now, and if dozens of Telerik and Kendo UI sessions isn't enough to convince you, how about:
- Keynote speakers from NASA, BayHealth Development, TVH Group, and Progress
- 150 unique sessions covering not only the Progress portfolio, but thought leadership sessions spanning many technology topics
- An opportunity to interact with Progress executives, engineers, product management, and developer relations
Curious? Take a closer look at ProgressNEXT to get all of the details and secure your registration today!