The latest release of Telerik DevCraft is almost here. Learn what's new on May 11th/12th in our release webinar and win great prizes.
The sun is shining. Temperatures are warming up. Flowers are blooming. Birds are chirping. Yep, it is springtime for most of the world. And even if you are a not-so-social developer, it is time to step out and enjoy the outdoors. Unless of course, you are in Australia—then you are already brave enough to fight off the wilderness and get plenty of outdoor time anyways.
Don't be stuck in your cubicle. Time to chin up—because your beloved Telerik DevCraft suite is here with the 2016 R2 release. To deliver your software development projects on time and to the delight of your users, you need awesome tooling.
Modern, cutting-edge developer tooling should elevate your development experience and enable you to deliver solutions faster than what you would have envisioned even a few months back. That's exactly what the latest DevCraft release promises. No matter what be your app platform—mobile, web or desktop, this R2 release has something for you.
Come join Telerik Developer Advocates John Bristowe, Ed Charbeneau and Sam Basu on May 11th for the DevCraft R2 2016 release webinar. We'll unpack platform-specific functionality to elevate your app development and provide a developer's perspective of what's new in Telerik DevCraft.
We realize you all live in various parts of the world with varying time zones—so we'll repeat the webinar thrice. Yes, THRICE! May 11 @ 3PM & 10PM UTC and May 12 @ 8AM UTC. What's your excuse now? :)
Here's a quick glimpse of what we will unpack during the webinar:
- New React components for Kendo UI (components for Angular 2 coming shortly after)
- Enhanced Editor and Spreadsheet controls for Kendo UI and Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX
- Optimized performance for the UI for ASP.NET AJAX Grid
- Enhanced support for ASP.NET Core 1.0
- Cutting-edge TagHelpers in Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC
- VS Scaffolding options TreeView in UI for ASP.NET MVC and Kendo UI
- Theme Builder now supports Material theme
- The mighty Grid in Telerik UI for UWP goes official this release
- Windows Universal (8.1) support for ListView in Telerik UI for Xamarin.Forms, to enable the ListView to run across all three popular platforms—iOS, Android and Windows Universal
- Easier getting started options in Telerik UI for Xamarin with new Templates and Project Configuration Wizards
- Preview of JustAssembly—a soon-to-be-availalbe assembly Diff tool that lets you compare any two .NET assemblies by decompiling them and showing the code-differences, line by line
We really appreciate you taking the time to join the upcoming DevCraft R2 release webinar. But what's a Telerik webinar without some cool prizes? You are in the running to win a prize just for attending the webinar. Extra cookie points for interactions! We love all your questions during the webinars—please keep them coming.
Here's the prizes that are up for grabs:
- Myo Gesture Control Armband: For the best question
- ICEORB Portable Wireless Floating Speaker: Just for attending
Limited only by official Telerik sweepstakes rules.
Don't Miss the Latest DevCraft Webinar
As you can see, Telerik DevCraft R2 2016 is a packed release, enabling you to focus on feature functionality in your chosen development platform. We can't wait to show you all the developer goodies that are baked in.
What are you waiting for? Register today. It's going to be a great time and we cannot wait to see you there!
Come join us for the DevCraft R2 2016 Release webinar.