Support & Learning
Adaptive User Experience
Data Connectivity and Integration
Web Experience Management
Get A Free Trial
close mobile menu
Test Studio R3 2015 SP1
January 14, 2016
Test Studio R3 2015 SP1 (v. 2015.3.1314)
- Product Notifications: Getting started helpers raised upon user actions
- Installer: Chrome Extensions are automatically loaded by Chrome on browser launch
- Settings: Exposed Preferred Browser, BaseUrl and CompareMode settings to Web tests
- Scheduling: Added EndTime option for recurring minute runs
- Scheduling: Setup for MongoDB connection string extended to check for invalid port values
- Exploratory Tool: Added clear option to reset a captured image
- Mobile: Coded steps inside tests
- Mobile: Ability to add and use standalone code files
- Mobile: Enable double click for "Select step" in Used By dialog.
- Mobile: Show the number of pass/fail/not executed tests in a tooltip for the Passed\Failed progress.
- Mobile: Double click on a test inside a Test list should open the test in a separate tab.
- Mobile: Add Rename option in the test steps context menu.
- Mobile: Open screenshots dialog or containing folder from the test lists results.
- Mobile: Add Edit button in TestExplorer.
- Mobile: Add Cut/Copy/Paste inside test list view
- Mobile: Add keyboard shortcuts for Record and Pause
- Coded Tests: Possible unhandled exception adding external reference for renamed project
- Command Line Runner: Missing to regenerate Pages.g file for element changes in tests (out of the code)
- Dialog Handling: OnBeforeUnload dialog is not handled when executing with Chrome
- Dialog Handling: DialogMonitor does not handle a WPF SaveAs dialog
- Dialog Handling: Failure to handle Chrome specific download dialog in a popup
- Element Properties: Adding special characters to element names is no longer possible from the properties too
- Elements Explorer: Active test filtering may not display all related elements after loading the test
- Execution Chrome: Tests that need Admin privileges may fail if Chrome has a background process still running
- Execution Chrome and Firefox: Element.Refresh() is throwing XmlException parsing specific client application HTML
- Execution IE: Run breaks with OutOfMemory exception in a customer specific application in Windows8/IE11
- Execution WPF: ComboBox Select Item step is timing out
- Find Expression Builder: Browse and Navigate with JS browsers and empty BaseUrl can lead to unhandled exception
- Framework: Element.Refresh() memory leak
- Framework WPF: Open and close of a WPF window leaks memory
- Licensing: SaaS incorrect detection of expiration date
- Load Results: Using arrow keys on Load Analyse Results may result in unhandled exception
- Project Explorer: Add existing test is replacing the test unique ID breaking test as step references
- Project Settings: Unable to add multiple project references at once
- Recording: Tab selection in Recording browser selection dialog can lead to unhandled exception
- Recording Chrome: Highlighting in Chrome fails on customer specific popup
- Recording Chrome: Cannot highlight elements in iframe in Chrome of customer specific application (please update the Chrome Recorder extension)
- Recording Chrome & Firefox: Edit html checkbox value when recorded with JS recorder throws exception
- Recording IE: Frames with explicit padding set breaks highlighting and populating frames' DOM
- Recording IE: IE11 crashes on load page for specific customer page
- Recording Silverlight: Possible unhandled exception in attempt to connect to SL application
- Recording WPF: Customer specific WPF app crashes on Highlight Element
- Results View: Possible OutOfMemoryException while parsing large run result files
- Scheduling: Execution extensions are not working on remote runs after product upgrade until rebuilt
- Scheduling: Command line runner fails to run a test list with external assembly
- Scheduling: Command line runner fails to upload load tests
- Scheduling: Executing with Scheduling CommandLine client prompts with error for missing class
- Scheduling: The Execution Server incorrectly displays Windows 10 machine as Windows 8
- Scheduling: Command line runner in 2015.3 fails to upload projects
- Scheduling: Image at time of failure and DOM tree for test with iterations is missing
- Scheduling: Manual Test List run result cannot be published to scheduling when prompted
- Scheduling: Saving Manual Run result prompts for publishing even if there is no scheduling service to connect to
- Scheduling: Remote performance runs with performance counters break perf result publishing
- Scheduling: Remote performance run of a DB test does not show any perf results in Detail Results View
- Scheduling: Remote performance run for multi browser execution only shows first run perf result
- Scheduling: Profiler configurations not updated on storage when changed
- Scheduling: Possible NullReference exception trying to schedule specific project
- Scheduling: Dynamic test list fails to execute if filtering tests by path containing white spaces
- Scheduling: Closing Remote Run dialog without actual run can lead to unhandled exception
- Silverlight & WPF: Specific tests containing Property Verification may fail to load with 2015.3 release
- Step Builder: WPF checkbox Checked step breaks the test if added from Step Builder
- Test Explorer: Resizing test steps pane causes the search field to hide buttons
- Test Explorer: Step properties are not updated on changing the step role or the logical verification
- Test Lists: Resizing the Description column in Test Lists Test's grid is not working
- Test Lists: Old test list name is displayed in test results after renaming
- Test Studio: New project is incorrectly marked as not saved
- Visual Studio: Excluding test from project deletes it from the file system
- Visual Studio: Opening a project when missing code behind and test causes unhandled exception for actions in the dialog
- Visual Studio: Updating elements with multiple references can get quite slow to make VS unresponsive
- Visual Studio: First run of coded test may fail due to missing project compilation
- Visual Studio: Playback of renamed coded test fails due to outdated class name
- Mobile: Improved connection error messages
- Mobile: Fixed a crash when message server port is taken and user tries to use USB devices
- Mobile: Android API method SetValue takes double
- Mobile: Step builder and Recorder for Android and iOS generate elements with the same description
- Mobile: MT: Add tooltip for the hide button on the different containers in the wpf app UI.
- Mobile: Mobile Studio - discrepancy between step name in the test editor and step properties for Rotate step.
- Mobile: Change the caption of the Cancel button in the test results filtering menu to Clear.
- Mobile: A redundant gesture step is recorded on UIButton tap in customer app.
- Mobile: In Test list results the Device column shows should show the device name for iOS devices.
- Mobile: Some Dialogs have no headers.
- Mobile: The icon for android tests indside the Test list editor is incorrect.
- Mobile: ControlType property value is not shown in the grid if the element is created by the recorder.
- Mobile: Crash when layout file is corrupted.
- Mobile: Element is not correctly merged to existing one if a step is created using the step builder.
- Mobile: Wrong value is set for ios device "Name" property in device properties.
- Mobile: We do not show warnings if a settings file is read-only and test studio does not have rights to change the file contents.
- Mobile: Illegal characters like /\* are allowed in create new test and create new test list dialogs.
- Mobile: Mobile testing app will crash if you attempt to add wait for proeprty value step with null check interval or timeout.
- Mobile: Add test dialog ocassionally shows twice.
- Mobile: Creating a test with name that exceeds the max name length succeeds.
- Test Studio ends support of .Net 4.0 projects, both in Visual Studio or via external references; please convert your VS/external projects to .Net 4.5 running this or future product version
- Settings: Moved Installation and Updates to Welcome Screen
- Settings: Reordered Project Settings View and merged settings from different screens
- Results View: Changed profile result option to be available for top level test results only
- Test Studio Export to VS: Includes folders when creating the VS project even if they don't have tests in
Progress Kendo UI
Progress Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX
Progress Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core
Progress Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC
Progress Telerik UI for JSP
Progress Telerik UI for PHP
Progress Telerik UI for Silverlight
Progress Telerik UI for Xamarin
Progress Telerik UI for WinForms
Progress Telerik UI for WPF
Reporting and QA
Progress Telerik JustMock
Progress Telerik Report Server
Progress Telerik Reporting
Telerik Test Studio
Progress Telerik Fiddler
Progress Telerik JustDecompile
Progress Testing Framework