Kendo UI for Vue MultiSelect Overview
The Kendo UI for Vue MultiSelect is a form component that displays a list of options and allows for multiple selections from this list and supports custom rendering of popup items and tags, header and footer elements, virtualization, and configurable options for controlling the list behavior.
The Kendo UI for Vue MultiSelect component is part of the Kendo UI for Vue library of Vue UI components. It is distributed through NPM under the kendo-vue-dropdowns package.
The following example demonstrates the MultiSelect in action.
- Data and value binding
- Custom values
- Custom tags
- Custom rendering
- Floating labels
- Forms support
- Keyboard navigation
To learn more about the appearance, anatomy, and accessibility of the MultiSelect, visit the Progress Design System documentation—an information portal offering rich component usage guidelines, descriptions of the available style variables, and globalization support details.
The following example demonstrates basic MultiSelect events.
- MultiSelect Homepage
- API Reference of the MultiSelect Component
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript + Options API (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - Nuxt 3 (Online Guide)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Course for Registered Users)
- MultiSelect Forum
- Knowledge Base
- Kendo UI Productivity Tools extension for VS Code