KendoReact Scheduler Overview
The KendoReact Scheduler provides out-of-the-box support for timezone conversion, resources visualization, grouping, editing, and recurring events.
The KendoReact Scheduler component is distributed through the @progress/kendo-react-scheduler npm package.
The following example demonstrates the KendoReact Scheduler component in action.
The KendoReact Scheduler component delivers a range of handy developer-friendly features whose number and further development are not limited by the list in this section. The KendoReact team constantly invests efforts to improve the performance, add more value to the existing Scheduler library, and develop new features.
The Scheduler allows the developer to visualize an event by coloring it depending on a field value. Read more about the Scheduler resources...
You can group the events in the Scheduler based on their resources and field values. Read more about grouping...
The Scheduler enables the user to edit the events by dragging them to different slots, changing their duration through resizing, and updating any of their fields with the advanced edit form. Read more about editing...
The Scheduler enables you to display occurrences of recurring events. Read more about how to display recurring events...
The Scheduler can use the timezone of the client machine or a predefined timezone and also convert all events to the desired timezone. Read more about timezone conversion...
Adaptive Slot Height
The Scheduler enables you to dynamically change the height of the slots in order to fit a predefined number of items. Read more about adaptive slot height...
Auto Item Height
You can configure the SchedulerViewItem to get automatically resized depending on the size of its content. Alternatively, you can set a constant
height value. Read more about auto item height...
By using the available globalization options in KendoReact, you can translate the Scheduler messages by adapting them to specific culture locales. Read more about auto globalization..
For any questions about the use of KendoReact Scheduler, or any other KendoReact components, there are several support options available:
- KendoReact license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the outstanding KendoReact customer support delivered by the developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Telerik support system.
- The KendoReact forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the KendoReact team on all kinds of general issues.
- KendoReact Feedback Portal and KendoReact Roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also those planned for release.
- KendoReact uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker, and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.