KendoReact ProgressBar Overview
The ProgressBar displays and tracks the progress of a task.
It supports different label formats, horizontal and vertical orientation, and also different directions.
The following example demonstrates the ProgressBar in action.
The ProgressBar is part of the KendoReact ProgressBars component library. The procedures for installing, importing, and using the ProgressBars are identical for all components in the package. To learn how to use the ProgressBar and the rest of the ProgressBars, see the Getting Started with the KendoReact ProgressBars guide.
- Value and ranges—You can set the value and the value range of the ProgressBar component.
- Disabled ProgressBar—You can disable the KendoReact ProgressBar component.
- Orientation—You can set the orientation to
- Direction—You can reserve the direction of the ProgressBar component.
- Custom label—You can add custom labels to the ProgressBar component.
- Animation—You can animate the ProgressBar when the value is changing.
- Appearance—You can quickly style the ProgressBar by choosing from the predefined styling options.
- Globalization—The built-in globalization support allows you to create apps that are ready to be implemented worldwide.