KendoReact ListView Overview
The KendoReact ListView enables you to display a custom layout of data items.
The ListView is ideally suited for displaying a list of items in a consistent manner. You can see commonplace examples of its use in the design structures of the Internet, search engine results, tweets from Twitter, Facebook updates, inbox items in Gmail, card lists in Instagram, and so on.
The following example demonstrates the ListView in action.
The KendoReact ListView component delivers a range of handy and developer-friendly features whose number and further development are not limited by the list in this section. The KendoReact team constantly invests efforts to improve the performance, add more value to the existing ListView library, and develop new features.
The ListView enables you to split its content into pages by adding a pager and by using its extensive set of configuration options, such as implementing a responsive behavior, customizing its appearance, and more. Read more about the pager options of the ListView...
Depending on your user requirements, you can edit, add, or delete the ListView items using templates. Read more about the editing feature of the ListView...
You can benefit from the default scrolling or enable endless scrolling mode which allows you to load more records by appending additional data items on demand. Read more about the scroll modes of the ListView...
- KendoReact license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the outstanding KendoReact customer support delivered by the developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Telerik support system.
- The KendoReact forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the KendoReact team on all kinds of general issues.
- KendoReact Feedback Portal and KendoReact Roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also those planned for release.
- KendoReact uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker, and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.