KendoReact Splitter Overview
The KendoReact Splitter splits the page into sections and allows the user to control the page layout.
The KendoReact Splitter component is part of the KendoReact library of React UI components. It is distributed through NPM under the kendo-react-layout package.
The following example demonstrates the Splitter in action.
The Splitter is part of the KendoReact Layout component library. The procedures for installing, importing, and using all components in the library are identical. To learn how to use the Splitter and the rest of the components in the package, see the Getting Started with the KendoReact Layout Package guide.
- Orientation—You can arrange the Splitter panes either horizontally or vertically.
- Pane settings—You can use the Splitter options to configure the dimensions, resizing, collapsing, and scrolling of the panes.
- Globalization—The Splitter has built-in globalization support.
- Keyboard navigation—The Splitter supports various keyboard shortcuts.
- Accessibility—The Splitter is accessible by screen readers and provides full WAI-ARIA support.