KendoReact Menu Overview
The KendoReact Menu is a multi-level component for displaying hierarchical data.
You can describe the Menu items either by:
The following example demonstrates the Menu in action.
The Menu is part of the KendoReact Layout component library. The procedures for installing, importing, and using all components in the library are identical. To learn how to use the Menu and the rest of the components in the package, see the Getting Started with the KendoReact Layout Package guide.
- Data binding—You can bind the Menu to local arrays of data or to remote data.
- Items—To configure the items, you can use a variety of built-in properties or you can override their default rendering.
- Vertical Menu—You can easily render a vertical menu by using the
- Opening and closing—The Menu allows you to control its behavior on item click or hover.
- Routing—You can use the Menu as a container for navigational components with any router library.
- Keyboard navigation—The Menu supports various keyboard shortcuts.
- Accessibility—The Menu is accessible by screen readers and provides full WAI-ARIA support.
- Events—You can tailor the behavior of the Menu by using the variety of generated events.