KendoReact Window Overview
The KendoReact Window displays content in a non-modal HTML window which can be moved and resized.
The KendoReact Window is distributed through the kendo-react-dialogs NPM package.
The following example demonstrates the Window in action.
The Window is part of the KendoReact Dialogs component library. The procedures for installing, importing, and using the Dialogs are identical for all components in the package. To learn how to use the Window and the rest of the Window, see the Getting Started with the KendoReact Dialogs guide.
- Controlled Window—You can control the Window size on position directly from the application state.
- Title—You can customize the title of the Window.
- Visibility—You can control when the Window is visible on the page.
- Dimensions and resizing—You can enable or disable the Window resizing.
- Positioning and dragging—You can enable or disable the Window dragging.
- Minimizing and maximizing—You can control the
full screenstate of the Window.
- Action Buttons—You can add different actions buttons to the Window.
- Globalization—The built-in globalization support allows you to create apps that are ready to be implemented worldwide.
- Keyboard navigation—The Window supports various keyboard shortcuts.