KendoReact Conversational UI Overview
The KendoReact Conversational UI bridges the gap between the Web and the next-generation natural language applications. It delivers the Chat component that allows end-users to participate in chat sessions with other users or chatbots.
The KendoReact Chat component is distributed through the kendo-react-conversational-ui NPM package.
The following example demonstrates the Chat Component in action.
The KendoReact Chat provides a wide and always growing range of built-in features that isn't limited by the list in this section. This developer-friendly feature set allows you to create beautiful and functional applications faster. At the same time, the KendoReact development team works constantly to improve the performance of the components and their capabilities.
Integration with Chatbot services
You can easily connect the Chat component to two of the most popular chatbot frameworks—Google DialogFlow and Microsoft Bot Framework. Read more about the integration with Google DialogFlow and the integration with Microsoft Bot Framework...
The Chat Component provides a comprehensive data model and allows you to bind the messages to a remote stream service that provides automated responses. Read more about the data binding options of the Chat...
You can configure the Chat to display suggested actions for the last message by using built-in action types. This allows chat users to save valuable time when responding to messages. If you need to create a custom suggested action, you can add your code in the
ExecuteActionEvent. Read more about the suggested actions...
The KendoReact Chat component comes with built-in properties that allow you to render custom components in the Chat and customize the messages. You can also display any valid HTML to adjust the component's behavior to your requirements. Read more about the customization of the Chat...
The KendoReact Chat comes with globalization features that allow you to create applications that can be used all over the world. This is achieved by combining the translation of component messages with adaptation to specific cultures. Read more about the globalization of the Chat...
For any questions about the use of KendoReact Chat, or any other KendoReact components, there are several support options available:
- KendoReact license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the outstanding KendoReact customer support delivered by the developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Telerik support system.
- The KendoReact forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the KendoReact team on all kinds of general issues.
- KendoReact Feedback Portal and KendoReact Roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also those planned for release.
- KendoReact uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker, and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.