KendoReact QR Code Overview
The KendoReact QR Code supports the popular Quick Response codes with a variety of settings.
The KendoReact QR Code is distributed through the kendo-react-barcodes NPM package.
The following example demonstrates the QR Code in action.
The QR Code is part of the KendoReact Barcodes component library. The procedures for installing, importing, and using the Barcodes are identical for all components in the package. To learn how to use the QR Code and the rest of the Barcodes, see the Getting Started with the KendoReact Barcodes guide.
- Encoding and error correction—The QR Code supports different encodings and error correction levels.
- Overlays—The QR Code comes with built-in support for Swiss codes and image overlays.
- Configuration options—The QR Code provides fine-grained control over it's behavior and appearance.
- Rendering modes—You can also display the QR Code in a Canvas (bitmap) or an SVG (vector graphics) format.
- Export options—The QR Code enables you to export its contents to an Image (PNG), PDF, and SVG format.