KendoReact Form Overview
The KendoReact Form component is a small and fast package designed to help you with form state management in React. This component is designed with the best practices in mind and works well both with generic form elements and KendoReact components.
The KendoReact Form component is distributed through the kendo-react-form NPM package.
The following example demonstrates the Form and Field components in action.
The KendoReact Form component provides a wide and always growing range of built-in features that isn't limited by the list in this section. This developer-friendly feature set allows you to create beautiful and functional forms faster. At the same time, the KendoReact development team works constantly to improve the performance of the components and their capabilities.
The Form component allows you to display error messages and fully customize the behavior of the rendered component by using the additional properties of the Field component. Read more about custom components...
You can set up the validation on form or field level by using the component's props. Read more Form validation...
The KendoReact Form component allows you to create Form Wizard that consist of one or more steps by combining it with KendoReact Stepper component. Each step contains a set of controls and can have its own layout. The main advantage of the multi-step forms is that they allow customers to complete their information in smaller chunks, which improves the user experience and increases conversions. Read more about Form Wizard...
The KendoReact Form provides the FormElement and FieldWrapper components that allow you to create horizontal and vertical form layouts. They are designed to work with the components from the Labels package and all editors. Read more about Form layout...
- KendoReact license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the outstanding KendoReact customer support delivered by the developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Telerik support system.
- The KendoReact forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the KendoReact team on all kinds of general issues.
- KendoReact Feedback Portal and KendoReact Roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also those planned for release.
- KendoReact uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker, and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.