Kendo UI for Angular Popover Overview
The Popover represents a popup with rich content that is related to a single or multiple UI elements. It could be displayed when the target element is hovered, clicked or focused.
The following example demonstrates the Kendo UI for Angular Popover in action.
The Kendo UI for Angular Popover delivers a range of handy and developer-friendly features whose number and further development are not limited by the list in this section. The Kendo UI for Angular team constantly invests ongoing efforts to improve the performance and add more value to the existing Popover as well as develop new features to it.
Single Anchor Element—A quick way to display the Popover for a single anchor element.
Multiple Anchor Elements—Define a container, which holds multiple anchor elements for the same Popover instance.
Programmatic Control—Take advantage of the Popover's provided options for consuming its API programmatically.
Positioning—The Popover allows the option to set the position in which it is opened in regards to its target element.
Templates—Provide custom content for the Popover's header, body and actions sections.
Animations—Enable animations that will be applied on the opening of the Popover.
- Popover Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Tooltips
- API Reference of the Popover
- API Reference of the PopoverAnchor
- API Reference of the PopoverContainer
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- Popover Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base