Angular Spreadsheet Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular Spreadsheet allows you to create, edit, and manipulate tabular data with ease. Just like in an MS Excel spreadsheet, you can edit, resize columns and rows, calculate formulas, import and export to Excel, and many more.
The Spreadsheet is built from the ground up and specifically for Angular so that you get a high-performance control which integrates tightly with your application and with the rest of the Kendo UI for Angular components.
The Kendo UI for Angular Spreadsheet component delivers a range of handy and developer-friendly features whose number and further development are not limited by the list in this section. The Kendo UI for Angular team constantly invests efforts to improve the performance and add more value to the existing Spreadsheet library as well as develop new features to it.
The Kendo UI for Angular Spreadsheet component comes with built-in support for Excel files. You can easily import or export files in
.xlsx or JSON format. Read more about the data import and export of the Spreadsheet...
The Spreadsheet component provides a variety of built-in tools that help you to create, edit, and style the sheet data. Read more about the built-in toolbar tools of the Spreadsheet...
The Spreadsheet action bar allows you to control the cell selection and calculate cell values by entering formulas into the dedicated formula input. Read more about the action bar capabilities of the Spreadsheet...
The sheets bar provides a convenient way to rename, duplicate, and delete sheets as necessary. Read more about the sheets bar options of the Spreadsheet...
The Spreadsheet exposes several events to let you easily handle any file operations logic. Read more about the events of the Spreadsheet...
The Spreadsheet is accessible for screen readers and supports WAI-ARIA attributes. Read more about the accessibility of the Spreadsheet...
The Spreadsheet supports a number of keyboard shortcuts which allow users to accomplish various commands. Read more about the keyboard navigation of the Spreadsheet...
The Kendo UI for Angular Spreadsheet is part of the Kendo UI for Angular library. Kendo UI for Angular offers a 30-day trial with a full-featured version of the library—no restrictions! What’s more, you are eligible for full technical support during your trial period in case you have any questions. To sign up for a free 30-day trial, go here.
For any questions about the use of the Kendo UI for Angular Spreadsheet, or any of our other components, there are several support options available:
- Kendo UI license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the Kendo UI for Angular outstanding customer support delivered by the actual developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Kendo UI support system.
- Kendo UI for Angular forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the Kendo UI team on all kinds of general issues.
- Kendo UI for Angular feedback portal and Kendo UI for Angular roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also the planned ones for release.
- Kendo UI for Angular uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Of course, the Kendo UI for Angular team is active on StackOverflow as well and you can find a wealth of questions and answers there.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.
- SpreadSheet Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Spreadsheet
- API Reference of the SpreadSheet
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- SpreadSheet Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base