Angular Layout Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular Layout components create a perceptive and intuitive layout for web projects and provide for an easier navigation.
They include a variety of layout types and styles that have extensive configuration options. This flexibility allows you to quickly and easily create the exact layout control you need to fit your specific requirements for functionality and appearance.
The Layout components are built from the ground up and specifically for Angular, so that you get high-performance input controls which integrate tightly with your application and with the rest of the Kendo UI for Angular components.
Each Kendo UI for Angular Layout component delivers a range of handy and developer-friendly features whose number and further development are not limited by the list in this section. The Kendo UI for Angular team constantly invests efforts to improve the performance and add more value to the existing Layout library as well as develop new features and controls to it.
The colors of the Layout components are normally picked up by the current Kendo UI theme, but each aspect of the resepctive control can be customized by theme variables or configuration options. Kendo UI for Angular delivers a set of popular themes including Bootstrap and Material, all of which can be easily customized with the Progress ThemeBuilder online utility. Read more about styling the Avatar...
The Kendo UI for Angular Layout package supports globalization to ensure that each Layout component can fit well in any application, no matter what languages and locales need to be supported. Additionally, the Layout controls support rendering in a right-to-left (RTL) direction. Read more about Layout globalization...
Most Layout components are accessible for screen readers and support WAI-ARIA attributes. Read more about the accessibility support of the Drawer...
Apart from the Avatar, Card, adnd TileLayout, the Layout components support a number of keyboard shortcuts which alow users to accomplish various commands. Read more about the keyboard navigation of the Drawer...
The Kendo UI for Angular Layout controls are part of the Kendo UI for Angular library. Kendo UI for Angular offers a 30-day trial with a full-featured version of the library—no restrictions! What’s more, you are eligible for full technical support during your trial period in case you have any questions. To sign up for a free 30-day trial, go here.
For any questions about the use of Kendo UI for Angular Layout controls, or any of our other components, there are several support options available:
- Kendo UI license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the Kendo UI for Angular outstanding customer support delivered by the actual developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Kendo UI support system.
- Kendo UI for Angular forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the Kendo UI team on all kinds of general issues.
- Kendo UI for Angular feedback portal and Kendo UI for Angular roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also the planned ones for release.
- Kendo UI for Angular uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Of course, the Kendo UI for Angular team is active on StackOverflow as well and you can find a wealth of questions and answers there.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.