Kendo UI for Angular Signature Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular Signature enables the user to create handwritten signatures and submit them as part of a form.
The following example demonstrates the Signature in action.
- Appearance—All Kendo UI for Angular Inputs enable you to set their appearance settings.
- Line Smoothing—The Signature can smooth out the user's drawing for better appearance.
- Value Binding—The Signature supports two-way binding to images.
- Forms support—You can use the Signature both in template-driven and reactive Angular forms.
- Disabled Signature—You can use the configuration options of the Signature to disable the component so that users are not able to interact with it.
- Read-only Signature—The Signature provides an option for overriding its default active state.
- Signature Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Inputs
- API Reference of the Signature
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- Signature Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base