Kendo UI for Angular CheckBox Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular CheckBox is a directive which enables you to style
input type="checkbox" elements.
The component allows the user to toggle between checked and unchecked states and supports all regular <input type="checkbox"> HTML attributes and Angular bindings.
The following example demonstrates the CheckBox in action.
- Indeterminate CheckBox—Whether or not the CheckBox is checked, you can render it in its indeterminate state.
- Labels association—The CheckBox provides approaches for associating it with an HTML
- Forms support—You can use the CheckBox both in template-driven and reactive Angular forms.
- Disabled CheckBox—You can use the configuration options of the CheckBox to disable the component so that users are not able to interact with it.
- Required CheckBox—The CheckBox provides options for setting it as required.
- Debouncing value changes—All Kendo UI for Angular Inputs enable you to implement a slight delay before they accept a new input value.
- Appearance—All Kendo UI for Angular Inputs enable you to set their dimensions.
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular Inputs provide globalization options.
To learn more about the appearance, anatomy, and accessibility of the CheckBox, visit the Progress Design System documentation—an information portal offering rich component usage guidelines, descriptions of the available style variables, and globalization support details.
- CheckBox Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Inputs
- API Reference of the CheckBox
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- CheckBox Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base