Kendo UI for Angular CheckBox Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular CheckBox is a directive which enables you to style
input type="checkbox" elements.
The component allows the user to toggle between checked and unchecked states and supports all regular <input type="checkbox"> HTML attributes and Angular bindings.
The following example demonstrates the CheckBox in action.
- Indeterminate CheckBox—Whether or not the CheckBox is checked, you can render it in its indeterminate state.
- Labels association—The CheckBox provides approaches for associating it with an HTML
- Forms support—You can use the CheckBox both in template-driven and reactive Angular forms.
- Disabled CheckBox—You can use the configuration options of the CheckBox to disable the component so that users are not able to interact with it.
- Required CheckBox—The CheckBox provides options for setting it as required.
- Debouncing value changes—All Kendo UI for Angular Inputs enable you to implement a slight delay before they accept a new input value.
- Appearance—All Kendo UI for Angular Inputs enable you to set their dimensions.
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular Inputs provide globalization options.