Kendo UI for Angular Loader Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular Loader is a visual indicator that shows an indeterminate wait time.
The Loader informs users about the status of ongoing processes, such as loading an application, submitting a form, saving updates, or fetching data.
The following example demonstrates the Loader in action.
- Integration—You can integrate the Loader in another component, such a button or a loading panel, as well as use it part of a more complex functionality.
- Appearance—The Loader delivers ready-to-use, predefined sets of styling options for modifying its animation type, size, and more.
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular Indicators provide globalization options.
Support and Learning Resources
- Loader Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Indicators
- API Reference of the Loader
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- Loader Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base