Angular Indicators Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular Indicators are components for decorating other elements by creating a visual indication for the current status, an ongoing process, or a state change.
The Indicators are built from the ground up and specifically for Angular, so that you get high-performance indicator controls which integrate tightly with your application and with the rest of the Kendo UI for Angular components.
Each Kendo UI for Angular Indicators component delivers a range of handy and developer-friendly features whose number and further development are not limited by the list in this section. The Kendo UI for Angular team constantly invests efforts to improve the performance and add more value to the existing Indicators library as well as develop new features and controls to it.
The color and style of the Indicators are normally picked up by the current Kendo UI theme, but each aspect of the Indicators can be customized by theme variables or configuration options. Kendo UI for Angular delivers a set of popular themes including Bootstrap and Material, all of which can be easily customized with the Progress ThemeBuilder online utility. Read more about the appearance of the Badge...
The Kendo UI for Angular Indicators support globalization to ensure that each Indicators component can fit well in any application, no matter what languages and locales need to be supported. Additionally, the Indicators support rendering in a right-to-left (RTL) direction. Read more about Indicators globalization...
The Kendo UI for Angular Indicators are part of the Kendo UI for Angular library. Kendo UI for Angular offers a 30-day trial with a full-featured version of the library—no restrictions! What’s more, you are eligible for full technical support during your trial period in case you have any questions. To sign up for a free 30-day trial, go here.
For any questions about the use of Kendo UI for Angular Indicators, or any of our other components, there are several support options available:
- Kendo UI license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the Kendo UI for Angular outstanding customer support delivered by the actual developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Kendo UI support system.
- Kendo UI for Angular forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the Kendo UI team on all kinds of general issues.
- Kendo UI for Angular feedback portal and Kendo UI for Angular roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also the planned ones for release.
- Kendo UI for Angular uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Of course, the Kendo UI for Angular team is active on StackOverflow as well and you can find a wealth of questions and answers there.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.