Angular Internationalization Overview
The Internationalization (also referred to as Intl or i18n) package applies the desired cultures by providing services and pipes for the parsing and formatting of dates and numbers.
Together with the Localization package, the Internationalization package provides the globalization features of Kendo UI for Angular. For more information on the globalization aspects which are available for each component, refer to the article on globalization support.
The Kendo UI for Angular Internationalization component delivers a range of handy and developer-friendly features whose number and further development are not limited by the list in this section. The Kendo UI for Angular team constantly invests efforts to improve the performance and add more value to the existing Internationalization library as well as develop new features to it.
The Internationalization package enables you to load default and additional locale data. Read more about the Intl locale data...
You can display value transformations inside templates by utilizing pipes. Read more about the Intl pipes...
You can change the currently loaded locale at runtime by using the built-in services of the Internationalization package. Read more about how to dynamically change the locale...
The Kendo UI for Angular Internationalization is part of the Kendo UI for Angular library. Kendo UI for Angular offers a 30-day trial with a full-featured version of the library—no restrictions! What’s more, you are eligible for full technical support during your trial period in case you have any questions. To sign up for a free 30-day trial, go here.
For any questions about the use of the Kendo UI for Angular Internationalization, or any of our other components, there are several support options available:
- Kendo UI license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the Kendo UI for Angular outstanding customer support delivered by the actual developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Kendo UI support system.
- Kendo UI for Angular forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the Kendo UI team on all kinds of general issues.
- Kendo UI for Angular feedback portal and Kendo UI for Angular roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also the planned ones for release.
- Kendo UI for Angular uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Of course, the Kendo UI for Angular team is active on StackOverflow as well and you can find a wealth of questions and answers there.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.