Angular Filter Overview
The Kendo Ui for Angular Filter provides options for building and editing a
The Kendo UI for Angular Filter component delivers a range of handy and developer-friendly features whose number and further development are not limited by the list in this section. The Kendo UI for Angular team constantly invests efforts to improve the performance and add more value to the existing Filter library as well as develop new features to it.
The Kendo UI for Angular Filter supports globalization to ensure that it can fit well in any application, no matter what languages and locales need to be supported. Additionally, the Filter supports rendering in a right-to-left (RTL) direction. Read more about the globalization of the Filter...
For any questions about the use of Kendo UI for Angular Filter, or any of our other components, there are several support options available:
- Kendo UI license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the Kendo UI for Angular outstanding customer support delivered by the actual developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Kendo UI support system.
- Kendo UI for Angular forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the Kendo UI team on all kinds of general issues.
- Kendo UI for Angular feedback portal and Kendo UI for Angular roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also the planned ones for release.
- Kendo UI for Angular uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Of course, the Kendo UI for Angular team is active on StackOverflow as well and you can find a wealth of questions and answers there.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.