Angular Dialogs Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular Dialogs communicate specific information to the users, prompt them to take actions, and provide a set of configuration options for customizing their behavior and content.
The Dialogs are built from the ground up and specifically for Angular, so that you get high-performance dialog controls which integrate tightly with your application and with the rest of the Kendo UI for Angular components.
Angular Dialogs Example
Angular Dialogs Key Features
Each Kendo UI for Angular Dialogs component delivers a range of handy and developer-friendly features whose number and further development are not limited by the list in this section. The Kendo UI for Angular team constantly invests efforts to improve the performance and add more value to the existing Dialogs library as well as develop new features and controls to it.
The Dialogs support different approaches for rendering action buttons and also for customizing their content and appearance. Read more about the action buttons of the Dialog...
You can use the options provided by the Dialogs components to define which element will be focused upon their initial loading. Read more about the initial element focus of the Dialog...
Angular Service Support
All Kendo UI for Angular Dialogs enable you to create their instances dynamically avoiding, in this way, the necessity for defining the components in templates. Read more about the service implementation in the Dialog...
The Kendo UI for Angular Dialogs support globalization to ensure that each Dialogs component can fit well in any application, no matter what languages and locales need to be supported. Additionally, the Dialogs support rendering in a right-to-left (RTL) direction. Read more about Dialogs globalization...
The Dialogs are accessible for screen readers and support WAI-ARIA attributes. Read more about accessibility support of the Dialog...
The Dialogs support a number of keyboard shortcuts which alow users to accomplish various commands. Read more about the keyboard navigation of the Dialog...
Trial Version of Kendo UI for Angular
The Kendo UI for Angular Dialogs are part of the Kendo UI for Angular library. Kendo UI for Angular offers a 30-day trial with a full-featured version of the library—no restrictions! What’s more, you are eligible for full technical support during your trial period in case you have any questions. To sign up for a free 30-day trial, go here.
For any questions about the use of Kendo UI for Angular Dialogs, or any of our other components, there are several support options available:
- Kendo UI license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the Kendo UI for Angular outstanding customer support delivered by the actual developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Kendo UI support system.
- Kendo UI for Angular forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the Kendo UI team on all kinds of general issues.
- Kendo UI for Angular feedback portal and Kendo UI for Angular roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also the planned ones for release.
- Kendo UI for Angular uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Of course, the Kendo UI for Angular team is active on StackOverflow as well and you can find a wealth of questions and answers there.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.
Support and Learning Resources
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Dialogs
- API Reference of the Dialogs
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- Kendo UI for Angular Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base