Angular Date Inputs Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular Date Inputs are cmponents which provide user-friendly interface for selecting dates and times when scheduling appointments.
The Date Inputs are built from the ground up and specifically for Angular, so that you get high-performance date-input controls which integrate tightly with your application and with the rest of the Kendo UI for Angular components.
Each Kendo UI for Angular Date Inputs component delivers a range of handy and developer-friendly features whose number and further development are not limited by the list in this section. The Kendo UI for Angular team constantly invests efforts to improve the performance and add more value to the existing Date Inputs library as well as develop new features and controls to it.
All Date Inputs provide support both for the asynchronous template-driven Angular forms and the pedominantly synchronous reactive Angular forms. This feature allows you to draw on the logic set either in the template, or in the component or typescript code. Read more about the forms support of the Calendar...
Except for the MultiViewCalendar, all Date Inputs provide configuration options for setting a start and end date or time and, in this way, defining date or time ranges. Read more about the date ranges in the Calendar...
You can choose to render the Date Inputs in their disabled state so that, if need be present, users will not be able to interact with them. Read more about the Disabled Calendar...
You can visually customize the content and the general look and feel of the calendar-based Date Inputs by utilizing ready-to-use templates and applying them to the individual cells of the components—for example, to the month, year, decade, or century calendar cells. Read more about the templates used by the Calendar...
The Kendo UI for Angular Date Inputs support globalization to ensure that they can fit well in any application, no matter what languages and locales need to be supported. Additionally, the Date Inputs support rendering in a right-to-left (RTL) direction. Read more about Date Inputs globalization...
The Date Inputs are accessible for screen readers and support WAI-ARIA attributes. Read more about accessibility support of the Calendar...
The Date Inputs support a number of keyboard shortcuts which alow users to accomplish various commands. Read more about the keyboard navigation of the Calendar...
The Kendo UI for Angular Date Inputs are part of the Kendo UI for Angular library. Kendo UI for Angular offers a 30-day trial with a full-featured version of the library—no restrictions! What’s more, you are eligible for full technical support during your trial period in case you have any questions. To sign up for a free 30-day trial, go here.
For any questions about the use of Kendo UI for Angular Date Inputs, or any of our other components, there are several support options available:
- Kendo UI license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the Kendo UI for Angular outstanding customer support delivered by the actual developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Kendo UI support system.
- Kendo UI for Angular forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the Kendo UI team on all kinds of general issues.
- Kendo UI for Angular feedback portal and Kendo UI for Angular roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also the planned ones for release.
- Kendo UI for Angular uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Of course, the Kendo UI for Angular team is active on StackOverflow as well and you can find a wealth of questions and answers there.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Date Inputs
- API Reference of the Date Inputs
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- Kendo UI for Angular Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base