Kendo UI for Angular Chat Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular Conversational UI bridges the gap between the Web and the next-generation natural language applications.
The Conversational UI package delivers the Kendo UI for Angular Chat component which allows the user to participate in chat sessions with other users or with chat bots.
The following example demonstrates the Chat component in action.
- Data Binding—You can bind the message list of the Chat to streaming data. As a minimum data-binding configuration, provide a list of messages and a user instance, which identify the local participant.
- Suggested Actions—The Chat enables you to display quick actions such as preset replies for the last message.
- Message Attachments—You can attach images, videos, or data to the Chat messages content.
- Message Templates—You can customize the appearance of the Chat messages by using templates.
- Globalization—The Chat component provides several globalization options.
- Accessibility—The Chat is accessible for screen readers and supports WAI-ARIA attributes.
- Keyboard Navigation—You can benefit from a number of keyboard shortcuts which allow users to accomplish various commands.
- Conversational UI Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Conversational UI
- API Reference of the Conversational UI
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- Conversational UI Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base