Kendo UI for Angular Conversational UI Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular Conversational UI bridges the gap between the Web and the next-generation natural language applications.
The Conversational UI package delivers the Kendo UI for Angular AIPrompt and Chat components which allow the user to participate in chat sessions with other users and chat bots and to interact with AI via prompts.
The AIPrompt and Chat are built from the ground up and specifically for Angular, so that you get a high-performance control which integrates tightly with your application and with the rest of the Kendo UI for Angular components.
Each Kendo UI for Angular Conversational UI component delivers a range of handy and developer-friendly features whose number and further development are not limited by the list in this section. The Kendo UI for Angular team constantly invests efforts to improve the performance and add more value to the existing Conversational UI library as well as develop new features to it.
You can bind the message list of the Chat to streaming data. As a minimum data-binding configuration, provide a list of messages and a user instance, which identify the local participant. Read more about the available data binding options of the Chat...
The Chat enables you to display quick actions such as preset replies for the last message. Read more about defining the quick actions of the Chat...
You can attach images, videos, or data to the Chat messages content. By default, the Chat displays message attachments as a carousel or a card deck below the message, and provides additional settings allowing you to further customize their layout. Read more about the message attachment options of the Chat...
The AIPrompt supports several views that can be used for various interactions with a trained AI model. Read more about the view options of the AIPrompt...
You can customize the appearance of the Conversational UI components by using templates. Read more about the Chat message templates...
The AIPrompt and Chat support globalization to ensure that they can fit well in any application, no matter what languages and locales need to be supported. Additionally, the Chat supports rendering in a right-to-left (RTL) direction. Read more about the globalization of the Chat...
The AIPrompt and Chat are accessible for screen readers and support WAI-ARIA attributes. Read more about the accessibility of the Chat...
You can benefit from a number of keyboard shortcuts which allow users to accomplish various commands. Read more about the keyboard navigation of the Chat...
The Kendo UI for Angular Conversational UI package is part of the Kendo UI for Angular library. Kendo UI for Angular offers a 30-day trial with a full-featured version of the library—no restrictions! What’s more, you are eligible for full technical support during your trial period in case you have any questions. To sign up for a free 30-day trial, go here.
For any questions about the use of the Kendo UI for Angular Conversational UI components, or any of our other components, there are several support options available:
- Kendo UI license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the Kendo UI for Angular outstanding customer support delivered by the actual developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Kendo UI support system.
- Kendo UI for Angular forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the Kendo UI team on all kinds of general issues.
- Kendo UI for Angular feedback portal and Kendo UI for Angular roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also the planned ones for release.
- Kendo UI for Angular uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Of course, the Kendo UI for Angular team is active on StackOverflow as well and you can find a wealth of questions and answers there.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.
- Conversational UI Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular AIPrompt
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Chat
- API Reference of the Conversational UI
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- Conversational UI Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base